• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Covid

HelenaHandBasket said:
alabamagrizzly said:
So I suppose the purpose of the masks is to keep the infected from spreading their disease? Cus it does make perfect sense that the masks will allow the virus in but do an amazing job of not letting it back out…the same way it came in. Ya, I can see that logic.

Masks and social distancing help reduce the spread. Didn't realize that was so difficult to understand, but for some it is.

There wasn't a lot of either Saturday night. :|

Everybody I was sitting next to at the game was fully vaccinated and brought masks with them. Most of us chose not to wear our masks though because we were outside and all vaccinated. I felt perfectly safe the entire game.

HelenaHandBasket said:
alabamagrizzly said:
So I suppose the purpose of the masks is to keep the infected from spreading their disease? Cus it does make perfect sense that the masks will allow the virus in but do an amazing job of not letting it back out…the same way it came in. Ya, I can see that logic.

Masks and social distancing help reduce the spread. Didn't realize that was so difficult to understand, but for some it is.

Yep... The Covid virus sticks within the infected person's 5 foot bubble, hence why the 6 foot rule exists. In no form or fashion does the air surrounding the 5 foot barrier ever become infected, unless another Covid positive person is in the vicinity with their own 5 foot bubble. The air around the infected people is always clean, though. The air is especially clean around fundraisers and dinners for soon to be Ex-Governors and House Majority Leaders in Kommiefornia as well. No masks are ever required in that pristine air.

Cuervohola said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Yep... The Covid virus sticks within the infected person's 5 foot bubble, hence why the 6 foot rule exists. In no form or fashion does the air surrounding the 5 foot barrier ever become infected, unless another Covid positive person is in the vicinity with their own 5 foot bubble. The air around the infected people is always clean, though. The air is especially clean around fundraisers and dinners for soon to be Ex-Governors and House Majority Leaders in Kommiefornia as well. No masks are ever required in that pristine air.

LOL, when you can't dispute the science, mock the science.

I heard there are 100's of radical sleeper cells who have been injected with an especially deadly and contagious strain of covid and are highly potent super spreaders. they go to large sport gatherings, mostly college football and NASCAR events and filter undetected through the crowds. Apparently this has been kept secret by the Biden administration because the liberals know the only people going to college football games and NASCAR events are Trumpers.....Apparently it is easier to convince people to get a shot than it is to strap a bomb to themselves..

HelenaHandBasket said:
Cuervohola said:

I just destroyed the "Science" just like any 5 year old could. I don't know IF you are a Fake Fraud Fauci supporter, but you seem to be based on "social distancing"... So... Answer just one question, please...

Does the AIR immediately in the vicinity of your mouth and nose stay within 6 feet at all times?

They must know because Fauci said no masks at first, then masks, then 2 masks, and it might be 17 masks by now... So???

Cuervohola said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

I just destroyed the "Science" just like any 5 year old could. I don't know IF you are a Fake Fraud Fauci supporter, but you seem to be based on "social distancing"... So... Answer just one question, please...

Does the AIR immediately in the vicinity of your mouth and nose stay within 6 feet at all times?

They must know because Fauci said no masks at first, then masks, then 2 masks, and it might be 17 masks by now... So???

You don't really get science...do you.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Cuervohola said:

Well then by all means educate me. The Fauci has said 18 different things since the beginning, and he's the #1 "Scientist" in the land...

Or we could have just listened to our now-disgraced president when he said "...and come spring it will just miraculously go away."

Cuervohola said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Well then by all means educate me. The Fauci has said 18 different things since the beginning, and he's the #1 "Scientist" in the land...

It is not about the movement of the air per se, it is about exposure time, viability of the virus in the air, and aerosol spray distance from a person's mouth. This is the basis of 6 feet.

grizindabox said:
Cuervohola said:
And Al-Qaeda, ISIS, Taliban... Oh, also friendly Afghans. Testing all of them would be RACIST!!

Because they would be singled out for testing solely based on their racial or ethnic group?

I am still curious about this claim, but I figured he would ignore it and hope it away.

66volvo said:
Or we could have just listened to our now-disgraced president when he said "...and come spring it will just miraculously go away."

How is President Trump "now disgraced"??? He's only gaining steam.

As far as his statement, who do you think he got the information from?

HelenaHandBasket said:
Cuervohola said:

It is not about the movement of the air per se, it is about exposure time, viability of the virus in the air, and aerosol spray distance from a person's mouth. This is the basis of 6 feet.

Right, but unless the virus literally drops to the ground or shoots upward or dies without a host almost immediately, then the virus still exists in the air, completely defeating the 6 foot rule because the infected person walked through the store's entrance that you just walked through.

The 6 foot rule has been obliterated several times. The ONLY reason it exists is as a barometer to indicate how well people behave with the social experiment.

Cuervohola said:
66volvo said:

From all the "yes" men he surrounds himself with...or maybe just one of his great ideas, like drinking bleach.

Cuervohola said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Right, but unless the virus literally drops to the ground or shoots upward or dies without a host almost immediately, then the virus still exists in the air, completely defeating the 6 foot rule because the infected person walked through the store's entrance that you just walked through.

The 6 foot rule has been obliterated several times. The ONLY reason it exists is as a barometer to indicate how well people behave with the social experiment.

They never said that there is zero chance beyond 6 feet. The basis is that the probability drops to a point where more distance would provide diminishing returns. Like I said, you are about less about science and more about conspiracy.

grizindabox said:
grizindabox said:
Because they would be singled out for testing solely based on their racial or ethnic group?

I am still curious about this claim, but I figured he would ignore it and hope it away.

If you ask something that makes sense, you'll get an answer.

OK FINE... They don't get "singled out" because they don't show up as SINGLES... The admin flies them in by the Plane Load and doesn't screen them for terrorist ties, much less a disease.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Cuervohola said:

From all the "yes" men he surrounds himself with...or maybe just one of his great ideas, like drinking bleach.

Of course you have video of him saying "Drink bleach", right?

Cuervohola said:
grizindabox said:

If you ask something that makes sense, you'll get an answer.

OK FINE... They don't get "singled out" because they don't show up as SINGLES... The admin flies them in by the Plane Load and doesn't screen them for terrorist ties, much less a disease.

First, how is that racist? Second, what actual proof do you have that they aren't screened?

grizzlygrumpa said:
Because of covid I gave up my season tickets and watched the game on tv. I noticed very few if any in the stands wearing masks. Now I'm glad I did. It will be interesting to see what the covid results will be following the apprent blithe disregard of this worsening pandemic by those who want to ignore it. :?:

Good for you! That is your right. If you are one of the most vulnerable, it makes sense for you to stay home. For those of us who have the vaccine, or have had COVID, it makes perfect sense for us to go to the game. For the vaccinated, COVID is dead to us and we're moving on!

HelenaHandBasket said:
Cuervohola said:

They never said that there is zero chance beyond 6 feet. The basis is that the probability drops to a point where more distance would provide diminishing returns. Like I said, you are about less about science and more about conspiracy.

It's ALWAYS a "Conspiracy" when it completely obliterates the Leftist narrative. It's a CONSPIRACY!!! When they say it's a CONSPIRACY!!!, they never say anything after that.

Give me a break. Air goes where the movement of air takes it, and the movement of people inside a store, not to mention the AC unit or fans making the air move makes the probability argument moot as well.

Nobody has ever said in the entire time that the virus stays at a certain level within the air, I.E. it's lighter or heavier than the air.

The AIR we breathe outside, say tinted with a little Wildfire smoke, can wind up in France.

I'm pretty sure Covid can travel outside an imaginary fabricated social experiment distance line and still be viable.

Back