• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Boise State to Big Sky for BB and athletics?

captain jazz said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay, dickhead.

Maybe consider using a supposed insult that stevie dill hasn't used a thousand times under all 'your' other account names

:cry:

Bear Axed said:
captain jazz said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay, dickhead.

Maybe consider using a supposed insult that stevie dill hasn't used a thousand times under all 'your' other account names

Mate, I'm sure lots of people have called you a dickhead... :roll:

Bear Axed said:
captain jazz said:
Mate, who are you talking about? I No wonder new people don't post on this forum, there's nutjobs like you on it who accuse you over being someone they're obsessed with.

You might need to loosen your tinfoil hat a little buddy.
(you) stevie dill, need a new shtick, how many monikers are you going to use that same empty denial on?

(You) have never failed to reveal xactly what and who you are

Congratulations AGAIN, cupcake

Wrong again Sparky. I do live in your head rent-free, and this thread exposes it. I'm not Captain Jazz. But he is correct that ass wipes like you and other pathetic losers like Ursa Minus and Certified Dumb Ass keep new posters from joining discussions. You are loser, and a coward. Does it make you feel powerful continually using my name in posts, while you are afraid to reveal yours? Coward.

captain jazz said:
Bear Axed said:

Mate, I'm sure lots of people have called you a dickhead... :roll:

Welcome to dickhead central, where several keyboard monkeys get their false bravado while typing from their cozy confines. They are all losers, as well as cowards. Welcome to the board.

AZGrizFan said:
hunt-ducks said:
Tough crowd? Heh heh. Just take it like all newbies trying to discuss anything related to athletics. You're on their radar now.

Thanks Karen. He’s not on anybody’s radar.

You used to be a good poster. Joined the dark side now, like Kem? Do you need the adulation that badly for an ego-boast, or are you just afraid they'll turn on you too?

hunt-ducks said:
Bear Axed said:
(you) stevie dill, need a new shtick, how many monikers are you going to use that same empty denial on?

(You) have never failed to reveal xactly what and who you are

Congratulations AGAIN, cupcake

Wrong again Sparky. I do live in your head rent-free, and this thread exposes it. I'm not Captain Jazz. But he is correct that ass wipes like you and other pathetic losers like Ursa Minus and Certified Dumb Ass keep new posters from joining discussions. You are loser, and a coward. Does it make you feel powerful continually using my name in posts, while you are afraid to reveal yours? Coward.
OK, Yead Sure Jesse

Lil stevie dill is fired up and going to bring in lots of his fake made-up personalities that have a compunction and obsession to "need' to start new threads so ....

You'll need to go out and gather more new troops, cupcake

me realising this whole place is crazy:

200.gif

AllWeatherFan said:
So is Boise State rejoining the conference, or was the headline just clickbait?

Seemed like a spicy rumour that I wanted to discuss with griz fans (and get their opinions on whether it would be a good thing or not) while we wait for the season to start.

Instead I got caught in the middle of some weird homoerotic sexual tension between two forum lunatics.

Serves me right for asking. I'll leave ya'll be. :cya:

captain jazz said:
Instead I got caught in the middle of some weird homoerotic sexual tension between two forum lunatics.

Serves me right for asking. I'll leave ya'll be. :cya:

Welcome to our world, captain!

But nobody was asking you to leave!

hunt-ducks said:
AZGrizFan said:
Thanks Karen. He’s not on anybody’s radar.

You used to be a good poster. Joined the dark side now, like Kem? Do you need the adulation that badly for an ego-boast, or are you just afraid they'll turn on you too?

Says the guy who goes around shitting on every thread by claiming other people are shitting on the threads. You derail a thread faster than a penny on a railroad track.

AZGrizFan said:
hunt-ducks said:

Says the guy who goes around shitting on every thread by claiming other people are shitting on the threads. You derail a thread faster than a penny on a railroad track.

I talk sports dip stick. Do you need acceptance from the squad that badly? Insecure much?

Bear Axed said:
hunt-ducks said:
OK, Yead Sure Jesse

Lil stevie dill is fired up and going to bring in lots of his fake made-up personalities that have a compunction and obsession to "need' to start new threads so ....

I don't need anybody to prop me up from a coward like you princess. We are still waiting for you to expose your name on here. Change your sanitary napkin and grow a pair, or are you still questioning?

AZGrizFan said:
hunt-ducks said:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Truer words have never been written on eGriz.

hunt-ducks said:
Bear Axed said:
OK, Yead Sure Jesse

I don't need anybody to prop me up from a coward like you princess. We are still waiting for you to expose your name on here. Change your sanitary napkin and grow a pair, or are you still questioning?

All that incessant butt-hurt you can't stop scratching is beyond fascinating...

Maybe go get that checked, cupcake

hunt-ducks said:
Griz1 said:
To answer your question why it would never happen you should visit Boise. The town has a half dozen NYSE or NASDAQ companies headquartered there and money talks. Look at all of their facilities. They think they are a Power Five school and that is the prevailing attitude of the entire athletic department and the town. They are looking to move up and not down. The money coming in from ESPN for the Big Sky Conference is nothing to them and pales in comparison to the CBSSN contract with the Mountain West. Boise State has unbelievable leverage with the conference and a few years ago bullied them into foregoing a penalty of a few million dollars that the conference was going to assess them. (I don't remember the exact details of the settlement but it hinged on BSU remaining in the conference and had something to do with TV revenues and their allocation.) That is why I say in my opinion there is no chance.

I agree. The corporate money, and the deep pockets of the Mormon church want to elevate that university to national status, not bring it down to our level.

The Mormon Church doesn't care two shi!ts about any school not named BYU. Not Utah, not Utah State, Not Weber State and not Boise State. There are individual Mormons who care about those schools, but not the Mormon church or it's grand puh-bas.

NavyBlue said:
hunt-ducks said:
I agree. The corporate money, and the deep pockets of the Mormon church want to elevate that university to national status, not bring it down to our level.

The Mormon Church doesn't care two shi!ts about any school not named BYU. Not Utah, not Utah State, Not Weber State and not Boise State. There are individual Mormons who care about those schools, but not the Mormon church or it's grand puh-bas.

SUU ? :cool:

Back