• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jesse Sims

RainierGriz

Jesse’s impact on the University and many of our lives was great. Griz Nation’s heart aches for his loved ones. It’s also my understanding he was recently engaged. Praying for his family and friends and that God watches over them.

[media]https://mobile.twitter.com/MontanaGrizFB/status/1399137802458079234[/media]

Can we take the ads down for this thread? Show some class. F egriz, officially done with this dumpster fire.

grizliver said:
Can we take the ads down for this thread? Show some class. F egriz, officially done with this dumpster fire.

I don’t think the website can differentiate between a somber thread or any other ordinary thread.

Absolutely heartbreaking. Yes, he was engaged to Jace Henderson who played hoops for the Lady Griz and coached under Petrino. My heart breaks for her and all his loved ones. Prayers for all :(

Got a text at 1:16 pm Saturday from a fellow Griz fan, asking if I could confirm the rumor or not? Texted back, I hadn't heard anything. Prayed it wasn't true. R I P Jesse. Griz nation loves you. My best to Jace Henderson and the Sims family.

Sorry to hear about this guys. Just terrible. Thoughts and prayers to his family and your entire Griz Nation. He was a good one gone far too early.

Condolences and prayers to Griz Nation, so sorry for your loss and for Mr. Sims' family and friends. He carried the intensity and toughness that define the Griz.

sad news and sadder still that it probably could have been prevented. 1am, atv, alcohol terrible combination. prayers to his family, friends and fans which there are 1000's

...a t v ok...
...alcohol ok...
...a t v + alcohol never...

...strength and peace to his family friends and griz nation...

retiredpopo said:
sad news and sadder still that it probably could have been prevented. 1am, atv, alcohol terrible combination. prayers to his family, friends and fans which there are 1000's

Tribute to his life this Sunday afternoon, Stevensville Football Field. All are welcome so please pass on the word to anyone who think might like to attend.

14 posts about a famed #37 passing away? You sh!strains should be ashamed of yourselves. Any young life lost is a tragedy. For anyone to talk about whether or not it could or should have been avoided is a horrible person. That’s not for you to decide or comment on. Keep that to yourself not on a public message board.

The pain of a lost child is forever and immeasurable.

Accidents are exactly that: an accident. Pay your respects and never forget.

ATLCAT said:
14 posts about a famed #37 passing away? You sh!strains should be ashamed of yourselves. Any young life lost is a tragedy. For anyone to talk about whether or not it could or should have been avoided is a horrible person. That’s not for you to decide or comment on. Keep that to yourself not on a public message board.

papaG got banned for a similar post and you should too.
I cannot believe how disrespectful cat fans can be. So dumb

ATLCAT said:

Please remove your post. It’s incredibly inappropriate. Only 2 posts above had anything to say about the accident how it happened. Everyone else have been posting their heartfelt condolences to family and friends. Your trolling really crossed a line.

Number 37, you are an inspiration to so many. Rest In Peace!!

Griz RTD said:
ATLCAT said:

Please remove your post. It’s incredibly inappropriate. Only 2 posts above had anything to say about the accident how it happened. Everyone else have been posting their heartfelt condolences to family and friends. Your trolling really crossed a line.

Number 37, you are an inspiration to so many. Rest In Peace!!

My post is not inappropriate. I was disgusted by the fact that a hero who wore 37 was barely being discussed. I’ve lost a child so fuck you.

Back