• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

YAWN....

kemajic said:
CDAGRIZ said:
The football board used to be a good source of humor and laughing at geriatrics complaining about literally everything, from masks to how much money it costs to brave I-90 for four hours and stay in a shitty hotel for a night. You’re telling me it’s now going to be about football? This is why all the good posters left eGriz in 1998.
Leave a spot for the most active posters of "humor" that rarely go to games.

Not everybody is so brave and and rich enough to spend like you, Kem. Your sacrifices do not go unnoticed. Speaking of football, how are you feeling about the coaching staff? Sufficient? I remember a time when two straight losses to the Bobcats was grounds for some “fans” to pull funding.

If we lose to Coach Viking and his Bobkittens this fall, I assume there will be rumblings, Pepto-Bismol sales will surge, and podcast downloads will decline. A few desperate people will write letters to the editor. On paper! I sure do hope we don’t have to go there.

CDAGRIZ said:
alabamagrizzly said:
There, now eGriz shouldn’t be so boring for the people who only want to talk about football.

The football board used to be a good source of humor and laughing at geriatrics complaining about literally everything, from masks to how much money it costs to brave I-90 for four hours and stay in a shitty hotel for a night. You’re telling me it’s now going to be about football? This is why all the good posters left eGriz in 1998.

Damn I miss those days.

Egriz improved significantly when certain posters were banned or left the board. A number of them were disruptive and huge jerks.

CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:
Leave a spot for the most active posters of "humor" that rarely go to games.

Not everybody is so brave and and rich enough to spend like you, Kem. Your sacrifices do not go unnoticed. Speaking of football, how are you feeling about the coaching staff? Sufficient? I remember a time when two straight losses to the Bobcats was grounds for some “fans” to pull funding.
I'm very fine with the coaching staff; we are on the right "trajectory.". Not fine with the 2019 beatdown. Nor with the Knight injury. Worst break we could have.

Will be trying to get tix for the two spring games. Need some Griz football. Spending is all about priorities, isn't it....

PlayerRep said:
Egriz improved significantly when certain posters were banned or left the board. A number of them were disruptive and huge jerks.
No, they brought some counter punch to your egocentric posts. It’s supposed to be an anonymous message board, (except for you) lol and a wide open free speech zone. Has turned into just another mediocre politically correct 3rd rate college football board similar to BN. You lobbied hard to have Alpha banned and then his large group of followers left with him. You even started a thread to get that goofy motherfucker Dutch banned and the mods went and did it because you couldn’t shut him down and didn’t like messing with him. But the thing is at least they posted regularly and weren’t exactly echoing your opinions and you got them canceled by the cancel culture mods. Can’t you just ignore or don’t engage posters you don’t like? Basically why not live and let live or rather just post and let post. Guys who really played the game know that trash talking with a worthy adversary is just part of it. When you whine to get anonymous guys you don’t like banned it makes you look weak. No need to respond just own it that you are part of the woke cancel culture, but I’m thinking you can’t help yourself because you always have to have the last word on pretty much everything. It’s just my opinion man and you ain’t changing it. Lol Peace out

....3, 2, 1

Jesse said:
PlayerRep said:
No, they brought some counter punch to your egocentric posts. It’s supposed to be an anonymous message board, (except for you) lol and a wide open free speech zone. Has turned into just another mediocre politically correct 3rd rate college football board similar to BN. You lobbied hard to have Alpha banned and then his large group of followers left with him. You even started a thread to get that goofy #f##k# Dutch banned and the mods went and did it because you couldn’t shut him down and didn’t like messing with him. But the thing is at least they posted regularly and weren’t exactly echoing your opinions and you got them canceled by the cancel culture mods. Can’t you just ignore or don’t engage posters you don’t like? Basically why not live and let live or rather just post and let post. Guys who really played the game know that trash talking with a worthy adversary is just part of it. When you whine to get anonymous guys you don’t like banned it makes you look weak. No need to respond just own it that you are part of the woke cancel culture, but I’m thinking you can’t help yourself because you always have to have the last word on pretty much everything. It’s just my opinion man and you ain’t changing it. Lol Peace out

....3, 2, 1

Never lobbied to get anyone banned. Alpha got himself banned many times and then harassed that woman who went to the police and university on him.The poster Dutch was disruptive and just wanted to interject politics. Ruined most threads he participated in. Also, was wrong on virtually everything he said about politics. I have never cared if anyone agreed with me. But I sometimes point out when I think people are wrong. It’s amusing when posters get banned, change their posting names, and then pretend not to be themselves. Right, Dutch?

PlayerRep said:
Jesse said:
No, they brought some counter punch to your egocentric posts. It’s supposed to be an anonymous message board, (except for you) lol and a wide open free speech zone. Has turned into just another mediocre politically correct 3rd rate college football board similar to BN. You lobbied hard to have Alpha banned and then his large group of followers left with him. You even started a thread to get that goofy #f##k# Dutch banned and the mods went and did it because you couldn’t shut him down and didn’t like messing with him. But the thing is at least they posted regularly and weren’t exactly echoing your opinions and you got them canceled by the cancel culture mods. Can’t you just ignore or don’t engage posters you don’t like? Basically why not live and let live or rather just post and let post. Guys who really played the game know that trash talking with a worthy adversary is just part of it. When you whine to get anonymous guys you don’t like banned it makes you look weak. No need to respond just own it that you are part of the woke cancel culture, but I’m thinking you can’t help yourself because you always have to have the last word on pretty much everything. It’s just my opinion man and you ain’t changing it. Lol Peace out

....3, 2, 1

Never lobbied to get anyone banned. Alpha got himself banned many times and then harassed that woman who went to the police and university on him.The poster Dutch was disruptive and just wanted to interject politics. Ruined most threads he participated in. Also, was wrong on virtually everything he said about politics. I have never cared if anyone agreed with me. But I sometimes point out when I think people are wrong. It’s amusing when posters get banned, change their posting names, and then pretend not to be themselves. Right, Dutch?

Oh Jackie, I mean greenie you really do believe your own fibs don’t you. Did you or did you not start a thread to get Mr. Dutch banned? You are not under oath but as an officer of the court show some candor toward the board, come on man anyone can still find it if they want to go back and look, you little woke cancel culture warrior you. This place is slowly dying out we need some new young blood to resuscitate it from the aging boomers like you. Now off you go......3,2,1

Jesse said:
PlayerRep said:

Oh Jackie, I mean greenie you really do believe your own fibs don’t you. Did you or did you not start a thread to get Mr. Dutch banned? You are not under oath but as an officer of the court show some candor toward the board, come on man anyone can still find it if they want to go back and look, you little woke cancel culture warrior you. This place is slowly dying out we need some new young blood to resuscitate it from the aging boomers like you. Now off you go......3,2,1
Only Dutch Oven, a.k.a double-Dutch rudder, would remember that thread

garizzalies said:
Jesse said:
Only Dutch Oven, a.k.a double-Dutch rudder, would remember that thread

What about alpha and his crew would only Dutch remember them too?

Back