• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

YAWN....

alabamagrizzly said:
PlayerRep said:
Brint says that every time someone calls him Brent and not his name Brint, he is going to stay off the board for another week. If this continues, he may enter the message board portal.

At some point he has to say enough is enough.

After the board changed his name to Brent, he became a bigtime real estate broker. He's probably making millions during the huge real estate boom during the pandemic.

PlayerRep said:
Brint says that every time someone calls him Brent and not his name Brint, he is going to stay off the board for another week. If this continues, he may enter the message board portal.
Dude's riding the Cal Poly bandwagon now. We likely won't see him again.

Yeah sort of agree the media coverage could be a lot better. Griz social media could do even better on content like give us more highlights instead a little snippet. They continually are behind the 8-ball there even though they have the largest social media following. It isn’t because of them. Gogola with Missoulian his pieces have been pretty soft. All other media really aren’t covering the team which maybe is because of March madness but I still find it unacceptable.

Then no one here really shares insider knowledge anymore like not even in the Egriz club. I have chosen to stop too mostly because I have less information than I used to but also there are some really big idiots on here. I think we all craved for Griz football and more content by the media or department should be pushed to the Max and they are failing.

heightsgriz said:
It's BRINT? It's been so long I forgot his name.
What kind of name is that anyway?
Please respond with a breakdown of our defensive front 7.

We’ll never forget you Brent

Haha, it’s my great grandfathers name. He was a twin, Brint and Clint.

Planning on some posts for the two spring games. Plus we’ve been dropping a few Griz Fan Pods.

uofmman1122 said:
PlayerRep said:
Dude's riding the Cal Poly bandwagon now. We likely won't see him again.

Haha, with their "defense" I feel this will be a short follow. Doing it for BSPN fandom this spring season, nothing more. :thumb:

BWahlberg said:
heightsgriz said:
It's BRINT? It's been so long I forgot his name.
What kind of name is that anyway?
Please respond with a breakdown of our defensive front 7.

Planning on some posts for the two spring games. Plus we’ve been dropping a few Griz Fan Pods.

He's BAAAAACKKKK! well--sort of! :D Can't wait for the first scouting report on the deadly Dixie Staters.

HelenaHandBasket said:
BWahlberg said:
Plus we’ve been dropping a few Griz Fan Pods.

Not everyone can set aside 4 hours to listen from start to finish each time.

Agree, when I see the word podcast, I move on elsewhere. Can't recall an efficient one.

griz71 said:
BWahlberg said:

He's BAAAAACKKKK! well--sort of! :D Can't wait for the first scouting report on the deadly Dixie Staters.

Teaser: TRAP GAME

kemajic said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Not everyone can set aside 4 hours to listen from start to finish each time.

Agree, when I see the word podcast, I move on elsewhere. Can't recall an efficient one.

That’s because you’ve never been able to figure out how to play one. Back to Lonesome Dove on cassette. No fussin’, no cussin’, and no back talkin’.

"Yeah sort of agree the media coverage could be a lot better. Griz social media could do even better on content like give us more highlights instead a little snippet. They continually are behind the 8-ball there even though they have the largest social media following. It isn’t because of them. Gogola with Missoulian his pieces have been pretty soft. All other media really aren’t covering the team which maybe is because of March madness but I still find it unacceptable.

Then no one here really shares insider knowledge anymore like not even in the Egriz club. I have chosen to stop too mostly because I have less information than I used to but also there are some really big idiots on here. I think we all craved for Griz football and more content by the media or department should be pushed to the Max and they are failing."

I get this. I read every article put out by the different media and (as few as there are) I'm not really trying to address that issue. I just wanted to start a conversation on how this site has changed. Look at yesterday as an example. We are well into Spring practice season with a couple real live games on the schedule and only two threads were commented on for the entire day (and one of them was about the scats). That is pathetic.
Is no one interested anymore? I'd like to see the change in web traffic to this site from 5 yrs ago vs today.

heightsgriz said:
"Yeah sort of agree the media coverage could be a lot better. Griz social media could do even better on content like give us more highlights instead a little snippet. They continually are behind the 8-ball there even though they have the largest social media following. It isn’t because of them. Gogola with Missoulian his pieces have been pretty soft. All other media really aren’t covering the team which maybe is because of March madness but I still find it unacceptable.

Then no one here really shares insider knowledge anymore like not even in the Egriz club. I have chosen to stop too mostly because I have less information than I used to but also there are some really big idiots on here. I think we all craved for Griz football and more content by the media or department should be pushed to the Max and they are failing."

I get this. I read every article put out by the different media and (as few as there are) I'm not really trying to address that issue. I just wanted to start a conversation on how this site has changed. Look at yesterday as an example. We are well into Spring practice season with a couple real live games on the schedule and only two threads were commented on for the entire day (and one of them was about the scats). That is pathetic.
Is no one interested anymore? I'd like to see the change in web traffic to this site from 5 yrs ago vs today.

I challenge you to start five football related threads and I will comment on every single one of them before the day is over. Of course with almost a year and a half of no football to comment on and I’m pretty sure practice’s are closed, I bet you’ll be hard pressed to come up with five new topics that have not already been discussed ad nauseam.

alabamagrizzly said:
heightsgriz said:

I challenge you to start five football related threads and I will comment on every single one of them before the day is over. Of course with almost a year and a half of no football to comment on and I’m pretty sure practice’s are closed, I bet you’ll be hard pressed to come up with five new topics that have not already been discussed ad nauseam.

I see it’s been almost a week and you have failed to accept my challenge. In the sense of good sportsmanship, I’ll take the challenge myself just for fun.

alabamagrizzly said:
There, now eGriz shouldn’t be so boring for the people who only want to talk about football.

The football board used to be a good source of humor and laughing at geriatrics complaining about literally everything, from masks to how much money it costs to brave I-90 for four hours and stay in a shitty hotel for a night. You’re telling me it’s now going to be about football? This is why all the good posters left eGriz in 1998.

CDAGRIZ said:
alabamagrizzly said:
There, now eGriz shouldn’t be so boring for the people who only want to talk about football.

The football board used to be a good source of humor and laughing at geriatrics complaining about literally everything, from masks to how much money it costs to brave I-90 for four hours and stay in a shitty hotel for a night. You’re telling me it’s now going to be about football? This is why all the good posters left eGriz in 1998.
Leave a spot for the most active posters of "humor" that rarely go to games.

Back