• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

wince

Jesse said:
Jesse said:
We need to get the likes of Alpha and Dutch back on the board, they were nothing if not entertaining. What do you say Az lets start a poll see how many want to bring em back. Then of course we will have to deal with the snowflake population here on egriz who don’t like mean posters, bunch of old pussies. :lol:

A broken watch is right a couple of times. I think we both agree on robust unrestricted content posted by people who have only one common interest an undying love and devotion to up with Montana boys on the gridiron. Other then that [#]f### you and the horse you rode in on. There about 20 posters who continually carry the forum. It’s gets old when you hear the same tripe from the same posters. But when you get a guy like AG, who I found smart as [#]f###, analyzed the football side of the board better then anyone, and who also used to annoy the [#]f### out of Pr, that makes for a lot interested readers. Dutch was smart too, and he did predict, even before PR (go back and look at his early posts he started a thread about who would start at qb, and he nailed it and Jensen did transfer to a juco like predicted. Spot f###[#] on, then he even defended Jensen) and the other f###[#] who turned out to be wrong. Lol. His football acumen still mocked after that. And he was entertaining and he was a gamer and wouldn’t back down. So now you end up with a vanilla board driven by old white dude cancel culture. It’s a f###[#] message board that is dying and needs an injection of some young blood and old guys like AG and his whole crew back and f###[#] DL, It would sure boost attendance on the board during a f###[#] pandemic.

i could live without the confederate flag waving d-bag alpo, but it would be ok to let him back in, just to hassle him about his turnaround on big game bob. it is sunshine i want let back in to the forum. he was actually funny. but if they are all let back in, gotta bring back um75 and his novel-length posts.

edit, i hadn't looked at maroonblood.com for a long time, i guess it is gone now, or rather the account has been "suspended". censorship sucks, but then again, if somebody makes a platform for people to express their thoughts and opinions, it's a business, and they don't have to "serve" people who violate whatever rules they feel like having. is it the cancer of "cancel culture"? i don't know. alpo was no one-time spewer of pathetic sexist stupidity, it was his schtick, his mantra, part of his being. it seemed he was continually trying to prove himself to be something cool, but.... whatever, that's my opinion about alpo, but again, i wouldn't mind if he came back. just expect a shit-show if it happens. oh, and his analysis of football was stupid and way off the mark. you are too young to have read of his extreme dislike of hauck the first time around, jesse.

here comes the attack, i can see az, touristo and others on the ridge, up yonder. better get my guns ready (while they are still putting the dentures on their gums)!

Lost in all of this is there has to be about an 85% chance he will get injured and miss games. The biggest cap hit in the history of the NFL sucks, but at least he’s someone else’s problem now. Doesn’t sound like he was very well liked.

argh! said:
here comes the attack, i can see az, touristo and others on the ridge, up yonder. better get my guns ready (while they are still putting the dentures on their gums)!

keep your eyes on the ridge up yonder. I'll come up the coulee. locked and loaded. where's my lower plate? :lol:

argh! said:
Jesse said:
A broken watch is right a couple of times. I think we both agree on robust unrestricted content posted by people who have only one common interest an undying love and devotion to up with Montana boys on the gridiron. Other then that [#]f### you and the horse you rode in on. There about 20 posters who continually carry the forum. It’s gets old when you hear the same tripe from the same posters. But when you get a guy like AG, who I found smart as [#]f###, analyzed the football side of the board better then anyone, and who also used to annoy the [#]f### out of Pr, that makes for a lot interested readers. Dutch was smart too, and he did predict, even before PR (go back and look at his early posts he started a thread about who would start at qb, and he nailed it and Jensen did transfer to a juco like predicted. Spot f###[#] on, then he even defended Jensen) and the other f###[#] who turned out to be wrong. Lol. His football acumen still mocked after that. And he was entertaining and he was a gamer and wouldn’t back down. So now you end up with a vanilla board driven by old white dude cancel culture. It’s a f###[#] message board that is dying and needs an injection of some young blood and old guys like AG and his whole crew back and f###[#] DL, It would sure boost attendance on the board during a f###[#] pandemic.

i could live without the confederate flag waving d-bag alpo, but it would be ok to let him back in, just to hassle him about his turnaround on big game bob. it is sunshine i want let back in to the forum. he was actually funny. but if they are all let back in, gotta bring back um75 and his novel-length posts.

edit, i hadn't looked at maroonblood.com for a long time, i guess it is gone now, or rather the account has been "suspended". censorship sucks, but then again, if somebody makes a platform for people to express their thoughts and opinions, it's a business, and they don't have to "serve" people who violate whatever rules they feel like having. is it the cancer of "cancel culture"? i don't know. alpo was no one-time spewer of pathetic sexist stupidity, it was his schtick, his mantra, part of his being. it seemed he was continually trying to prove himself to be something cool, but.... whatever, that's my opinion about alpo, but again, i wouldn't mind if he came back. just expect a shit-show if it happens. oh, and his analysis of football was stupid and way off the mark. you are too young to have read of his extreme dislike of hauck the first time around, jesse.

No attack. Everyone’s entitled to their own opinions. Mine differ, and that’s ok. I’ve had nothing but positive experiences with Alpha....don’t know UM75 or Dutch or any of the others who’ve been summarily eliminated....but, if you do find my top plate, could you forward it to me? Damned adhesive didn’t work!

AZGrizFan said:
argh! said:

No attack. Everyone’s entitled to their own opinions. Mine differ, and that’s ok. I’ve had nothing but positive experiences with Alpha....don’t know UM75 or Dutch or any of the others who’ve been summarily eliminated....but, if you do find my top plate, could you forward it to me? Damned adhesive didn’t work!

i think you dropped it on the ridge. as for adhesive, i've heard gorilla glue works well! :)

tourist said:
argh! said:

keep your eyes on the ridge up yonder. I'll come up the coulee. locked and loaded. where's my lower plate? :lol:

oh shit, i didn't realize that az might have confused your lower plate with the upper. better ask him. also, i reiterate, i've heard gorilla glue works great. you should try that next time, you don't want those things falling out when you are a high plains drifter!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVIbke4NTrg

Good news, I found my teef! I was loading some large caliber ammo when I inadvertently loaded my lower plate into a drum magazine. I like a caliber with some 'bite', but... :oops: Hang in there argh, I'm comin'. Patience, Grasshopper. :lol:

tourist said:
Good news, I found my teef! I was loading some large caliber ammo when I inadvertently loaded my lower plate into a drum magazine. I like a caliber with some 'bite', but... :oops: Hang in there argh, I'm comin'. Patience, Grasshopper. :lol:

where's david carradine when i need him? oh, yeah. he didn't have the most gracious end, did he...

tourist said:
Bruce Lee would have been better in that role...

i've read that he's the one who came up with the idea, but it was stolen by warner brothers. but i agree with you, he would've been better in that role. way better. they should've chose somewhere the main character to come from than shaolin monastery, though. i'm told it is considered more of a "for show" place than one for more genuine monks who practice gong fu. of course, this is from modern day chinese, and the place apparently does have a long history. nowadays it flies the commie flag and gets used for propaganda. oh well...

argh! said:
tourist said:

where's david carradine when i need him? oh, yeah. he didn't have the most gracious end, did he...

He was fiiiiine, right up until they found him in that closet. :cool: :cool:

I knew someone in high school who was into autoerotic asphyxia. The rush of regaining consciousness afterward was described to me like a drug high.

tourist said:
I knew someone in high school who was into autoerotic asphyxia. The rush of regaining consciousness afterward was described to me like a drug high.

It’s all fun and games until you don’t regain consciousness.....

I’ll have to take their word on the “high” aspect....

Back