• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Greats - the silver anniversary of the 1995 national champions

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

503Griz said:
Man, i can't say enough about this podcast.

These are incredible interviews, Griz fans and we are lucky to have this archival. I live in Portland and our local sports media has really dried in the last five years, don't take Colter & Ryan for granted.

Production quality, cross-reference of stories, excellent interviews and this is a show I've looked more forward to than any Netflix docu-series this year.
so well done

Colter: did you have any luck in finding and interviewing Don Read ?

I recently listened to the podcasts. I am a little older and new to the whole podcast platform. But I am learning and teaching others of my new found enjoyment.

I was on the flight from Great Falls to this game and it remains one of the greatest adventures of my life. Every one of the the interviews was a pure joy to listen to. I am sure every person/fan that was able to make the journey has a long list of stories to tell. I know I do.

Thanks so much for doing them. The coaching tree series is also a must listen to.

Signed.... a fan.

Back