• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

No one knows where people are getting infected

argh, I don't plan on winning, just do my part culling the herd of left wing garbage. What will set it off, I don't know. Lots of pent up anger and frustration related to this Chinese Plague over reaction and governmental overreach with mask mandates, shutdowns, etc. The fuse may already be lit. Once the genie is out of the bottle, look out!

Spanky2 said:
I do care and think he has been an excellent president. He made a power play and did believe it would influence Pence and the process. He didn’t tell the people to break into the Capitol building. It turned into a very bad situation. Very unfortunate.

29%

SaskGriz said:
Spanky2 said:
Nancy is a vicious little dago full of hate.

Really?

You regulars on here know that I don't post about Covid or politics (anymore).

But "c'mon, man!".

Come on what? He’s 100% correct. Do you think it’s just coincidence that the vaccine was announced literally 2 days after Trump lost? Do you think it’s coincidence that two STALWART shutdown proponents (Chigago Mayor Lightfoot and NY Governor Cuomo) now suddenly think we should “get these businesses opened back up!” Do you think it’s mere coincidence that Newsweek’s study just NOW comes out that severe lockdowns provided no additional protection from the spread of the virus (something Red state governors and mayors have known and said all along)?

This entire thing (with the exception of the existence of the actual virus) has been politicized to high heaven. The Dems literally destroyed our economy because they knew it was the only way to get Trump out of office. The ONLY way. They weren’t going to budge him with the economy setting one record after another, so they had to find another way. And now, Biden is going to reward those governors and mayors by sending billions of dollars in aid back to them in his first stimulus package....

AZGrizFan said:
SaskGriz said:
Really?

You regulars on here know that I don't post about Covid or politics (anymore).

But "c'mon, man!".

Come on what? He’s 100% correct. Do you think it’s just coincidence that the vaccine was announced literally 2 days after Trump lost? Do you think it’s coincidence that two STALWART shutdown proponents (Chigago Mayor Lightfoot and NY Governor Cuomo) now suddenly think we should “get these businesses opened back up!” Do you think it’s mere coincidence that Newsweek’s study just NOW comes out that severe lockdowns provided no additional protection from the spread of the virus (something Red state governors and mayors have known and said all along)?

This entire thing (with the exception of the existence of the actual virus) has been politicized to high heaven. The Dems literally destroyed our economy because they knew it was the only way to get Trump out of office. The ONLY way. They weren’t going to budge him with the economy setting one record after another, so they had to find another way. And now, Biden is going to reward those governors and mayors by sending billions of dollars in aid back to them in his first stimulus package....

My comment was on the use of a racist slur.

SaskGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

My comment was on the use of a racist slur.

:lol: :lol: Oh, well then carry on! :lol:

reinell30 said:
I have been vaccinated. Let’s play ball!

Hey. It’s not just about you. It’s about your neighbor. The well being of your community. Please stop being so selfish. Think about saving lives for once!

;)

argh! said:
reinell30 said:
I have been vaccinated. Let’s play ball!

i thought those born before 1920 qualified already? what is going on?

The old folks in Billings are being left to last. One of our hospitals made a slight mistake and vaccinated 400 teachers before it was their turn.🙈

Yeah, I pass. Same for Moderna.

It's Euthanasia, at least in nursing homes.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=23+die+in+norway+covid&ia=web

ilovethecats said:
Hey. It’s not just about you. It’s about your neighbor. The well being of your community. Please stop being so selfish. Think about saving lives for once!

;)

Yes, it IS just about ME. I don't give a s*** about my 'neighbor' or 'community,' so yeah, I'm selfish. You want to save a life, look in the mirror. It's called individual responsibility. YOU wear the mask, hide under your bed, and stay 100 yards from the next guy. F***that 'selfish' s***. Save your own life. I ain't your guardian.

tourist said:
ilovethecats said:

;)

Yes, it IS just about ME. I don't give a s*** about my 'neighbor' or 'community,' so yeah, I'm selfish. You want to save a life, look in the mirror. It's called individual responsibility. YOU wear the mask, hide under your bed, and stay 100 yards from the next guy. F***that 'selfish' s***. Save your own life. I ain't your guardian.

Looks like you’ve got some pain behind those eyes. I’m Kunu. Let’s go surfing. Remember, don’t do anything. Ok, pop up. No, pop down. Well, you have to do something. It’s alright, we’ll get it out there. Oh, the weather outside is weather...

There has been considerable talk about protecting the most vulnerable old timers. In Billings, thus far, it hasn’t worked out. It’s more like, put them out to pasture and vaccinate everyone else first.

The head doc at St. Vincent’s Healthcare admitted they made a mistake and vaccinated 400 teachers ahead of others in the line. Not 4, not 40, but 400! Quite a mistake. You can be sure this same guy was first in line to be vaccinated when they did their own healthcare people several weeks ago.

tourist said:
ilovethecats said:

;)

Precisely. :thumb:

ilovethecats said:
tourist said:

Precisely. :thumb:

People should be knocking down doors to get this vaccine, but for some reason they're not, why? I mean this Covid is so bad and scary that lot of people state they won't get the vaccine never. What will it take to get things back to normal, not the new normal either? I mean Biden just promised 1 million a day for 100 days in a row will be vaccinated, time to get in line....

Back