• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Timmy Falls to Cal State San Bernardino

Glad to see Timmy found a place to finish his college career. I'll be rooting for him to have a great senior season. Thanks for posting.

Again thank you to all the griz fans that
Supported timmy during his time at montana.
timmy and his family really appreciate it.He has found a school to continue to pursue his degree
and play basketball.I will say this and then move on when you are young you make mistakes and you live and learn from them its part of maturing into adulthood. Like his style of play or not
when he was on the floor he never cheated his team of effort or competitiveness and he
Will always be apart of 2 big sky championship
teams.wishing the best for montana basketball
This season GO GRIZ!

Keep eGriz updated on Timmy's latest basketball landing. Don't matter who, Whiz or nelson, just keep us updated, please. :thumb:
Last we heard was he was heading to Californica, route to be determined. San Bernardino! Long ways south of I-80.

PlayerRep said:
fanofzoo said:
Remember when a NAIA team beat us.

Yes, I attended that game. But what does that have to do with Falls going to a D-II school?

Sorry, thought you were saying that he only went to a D-II school and not another D-1.

fanofzoo said:
PlayerRep said:
Yes, I attended that game. But what does that have to do with Falls going to a D-II school?

Sorry, thought you were saying that he only went to a D-II school and not another D-1.

When I made the post, I was actually just intending to ask if that was a D-II school. I thought it was, but hadn't yet looked it up. No apology needed.

PlayerRep said:
fanofzoo said:

When I made the post, I was actually just intending to ask if that was a D-II school. I thought it was, but hadn't yet looked it up. No apology needed.

If anyone else had said “D II school?”, it would have been, “Yeah, glad he’s getting a shot to play!” Your reputation proceeds itself.

Back