• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Monte just found out...

It looks like Monte was spotted jumping in the river today

https://www.facebook.com/100001405370390/videos/3402824469774365/?extid=rzws4NOIituHcCgH

grizsince92 said:

https://www.facebook.com/100001405370390/videos/3402824469774365/?extid=rzws4NOIituHcCgH

Maybe with the extra time on his hands, he took in a little fishing to pass the time. A lot of us are choosing that option.

Dirty hippies. All they do is hang out by the river. Probably take a nap later, and tonight I bet they’ll be outside howling in unison to support something.

garizzalies said:
Dirty hippies. All they do is hang out by the river. Probably take a nap later, and tonight I bet they’ll be outside howling in unison to support something.

Would almost be funny if it wasn't true.

Pretty much describes 90% of the people living in missoula, except you forgot either getting boozed up with a little md 2020 or strung out on meth, and getting chased down the road on a cable police drama.

Stay classy "zootown".

grizsince92 said:

Pretty funny that msu-missoulas' mascot has resorted to hanging out by the river now.

Just be careful monty there's some pretty sleazy characters down there. I think we all know what kind.

Remember monty, just "say no"

It looks like the Bismarck Public Library has resolved its internet outage. Maybe cover up the camera lens next time, buddy.

hqdefault.jpg

I see some have resorted to putting their own selfies on egriz now.

Well, at least we can put a picture to the wanna be comedian.

braves84 said:
I see some have resorted to putting their own selfies on egriz now.

Well, at least we can put a picture to the wanna be comedian.

All that's missing is his cats errr... Kids in the picture with him.

That's Bowl of Gravy Guy aka Fatman. Celebrity from NoDak. Don't act like you don't know him. Also, I'd refrain from bringing up people's kids in this forum. This is like the fifth time you've done it. Personally, I don't really care, but it's a very bad look that could lead to you getting another timeout.

braves84 said:
garizzalies said:

Would almost be funny if it wasn't true.

Pretty much describes 90% of the people living in missoula, except you forgot either getting boozed up with a little md 2020 or strung out on meth, and getting chased down the road on a cable police drama.

Stay classy "zootown".
Mods? You going to allow this guy to follow me around on every post to harass me—completely unprovoked—for his clearly neurotic obsession? And now threaten our Kids er cats?
Look closely at my post, above. I did not mention him or Fat Dakota at all; nor have I engaged him for 0.74 weeks. Baseless, senseless, unnecessary and uncalled-for harassment. And now it’s escalating to what could be considered threatening? You going to do something?

Back