• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Ian Finch

ranco

Finch is a junior receiver for Hellgate . I watched the Hellgate - Bigsky game last week. The kid has some great hands and moves well with the ball. I could see him in a Griz uniform.

horribilisfan8184 said:
mtgrizrule said:
Funny and ironic, I too thought of the golfer.

I know. Get him out of the boulangerie before he's tagged for life.

Might be missing something from the butcher and the candlestickmaker lineup. I’m sure he was born after nonny-nonny-non, though.

If that is the talent level you believe the coaches should have on their radar, lets move down a level and see if we can't join Central Washington"s conference. :lol:

CDAGRIZ said:
horribilisfan8184 said:
I know. Get him out of the boulangerie before he's tagged for life.

Might be missing something from the butcher and the candlestickmaker lineup. I’m sure he was born after nonny-nonny-non, though.

so you know about the waxies, and the waxies' dargle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFujk_DFvc4

argh! said:
CDAGRIZ said:

so you know about the waxies, and the waxies' dargle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFujk_DFvc4

I didn’t, but I do now.

westsider said:
If that is the talent level you believe the coaches should have on their radar, lets move down a level and see if we can't join Central Washington"s conference. :lol:

yeah, receivers that catch everything thrown to them suck.

ranco said:
westsider said:

I was wondering about the comment too. Don't know anything about the kid but if he's a junior and already doing good things that's awesome for him.

ilovethecats said:
ranco said:

I was wondering about the comment too. Don't know anything about the kid but if he's a junior and already doing good things that's awesome for him.

I have pretty limited data having only watched him play in one game but it was enough to know he has some real talent.

westsider said:

On a bad record team in 2019, SOPHOMORE WR Ian Finch was still voted 2nd Team All-State. Kid will be 1st Team in 2020 and 2021.

ranco said:
ilovethecats said:

I have pretty limited data having only watched him play in one game but it was enough to know he has some real talent.

Your eyes didn't betray you; this standout runs extremely good routes and like you said catches everything, even the eye popping catches.

Will be a 3 year All-State player.

Back