• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dante Olson—Eagles Depth Chart

PlayerRep said:
braves84 said:
So, dipshit. Which one is it?

One time you come out and say ndsu is irrelevant and nobody knows or cares about them, than later you refer to them as a rival.

I know it's hard for you to keep up with your own bullshit but at least try.đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

For two teams that don't play in the same conference or haven't played each other in years, I would stop call them rivals.

Maybe you should start worrying about beating teams like montana state or Eastern washington on a regular basis.

Stop with the foul mouth, or I am going to get your tossed. You already have 2 strikes.

You are one of the last people to tell others how to post over here..

How many people have you made personal attacks on the football, basketball, or political forums, by calling them idiots... Or their posts full of b.s. or moronic?

So many have seen it and called you out on it .

Why do you fell you have that right?

braves84 said:
PlayerRep said:
Stop with the foul mouth, or I am going to get your tossed. You already have 2 strikes.

You are one of the last people to tell others how to post over here..

How many people have you made personal attacks on the football, basketball, or political forums, by calling them idiots... Or their posts full of b.s. or moronic?

So many have seen it and called you out on it .

Why do you fell you have that right?

It’s time to stop now, 84. Seriously and honestly. It’s time to stop.

Back