• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dante Olson—Eagles Depth Chart

garizzalies said:
braves84 said:
i find it amusing sometimes to read some of these rednecks trying to one up themselves over here with the help of google.
You mean like that time you admittedly had to google “jokes about Montana” and it turned out the Montanan was not the butt of any of the jokes on the list you found and posted?

Or how about that time you googled an article and tried to make a joke about suicide rates of Native Americans, and then tried to lie about it in a neurotic post at 3:30 in the morning?

Twice the lies.

I dare anybody who believes this dipshit to look for your selves

The jokes were directly about Montana and the story I linked about mental health illness included stories on both native Americans and white people.

AllWeatherFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Hotdish
98332339_e7e3fbdb38_o-700x455.jpg

"This is pretty much "the" dish of the midwest, and North Dakota definitely falls right into that category. This meal works for any occasion, event, or home meal and is delicious to boot!"

Really? "Any occasion, event, or home meal"? This looks like you could literally just scrape it directly into the toilet to save time and effort.

I’ll give you four bucks for that Pyrex baking dish right now. I’m deadly serious.

But that spoon has seen better days.

You raise a very good point. I was working on the assumption that the "dish" in Hotdish was the food in the dish. I think you might be right about Hotdish referring to the dish itself (and its temperature). Then you fill the Hotdish with whatever. That would explain why the fats think its novel (thinking nobody else heats food) kind of like the tortillas above. It would also explain why the pictured Hotdish is filled with literal vomit and butt mud.

braves84 said:
garizzalies said:
You mean like that time you admittedly had to google “jokes about Montana” and it turned out the Montanan was not the butt of any of the jokes on the list you found and posted?

Or how about that time you googled an article and tried to make a joke about suicide rates of Native Americans, and then tried to lie about it in a neurotic post at 3:30 in the morning?

Twice the lies.

I dare anybody who believes this dipshit to look for your selves

The jokes were directly about Montana and the story I linked about mental health illness included stories on both native Americans and white people.

1. You attempted to link jokes about Montana that made fun of Montana, but they all pretty much praised Montana.

2. I assume you did #1 because when you attempt to make your own jokes about Montana, they involve suicide rates of native people. (Still one of the worst things I've ever seen posted here).

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/s/www.onlyinyourstate.com/montana/jokes-mt/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiu2dTozuHrAhV9B50JHcWyAzAQFjABegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw0qEsmJCROBNWjrxAH0VgBA

This is the first one that I posted ,read the headline.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna904246&ved=2ahUKEwijtKD2z-HrAhUqAp0JHaZ8CJoQFjACegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw1GOr3cpO1UJGQIpLyR0gGR

Here's the article I posted about the mental health issues.

Again it it's connected to all people not just the native americans.

Read the whole article.

braves84 said:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna904246&ved=2ahUKEwijtKD2z-HrAhUqAp0JHaZ8CJoQFjACegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw1GOr3cpO1UJGQIpLyR0gGR

Here's the article I posted about the mental health issues.

Again it it's connected to all people not just the native americans.

Read the whole article.

The context in which you posted it was the key to the horrible look. Again, I can't believe you even want to discuss this. It might be smarter not to quintuple down.

So you’re admitting to using google to “help” in your posting? Check. And multiple lies? Check.

And it’s ok to make a joke about suicide, so long as it’s not about a minority? Is that what you’re trying to say? Wasn’t that the gist of your 3:30am tweaker-post? Why don’t you link that post and “dare anybody to look for themselves.”

As far as me restarting the issue on the mental health topic, check back a few posts.
you need to look no further than the j/a from missoula who started his ramblings on the topic earlier this morning.

braves84 said:
As far as me restarting the issue on the mental health topic, check back a few posts.
you need to look no further than the j/a from missoula who started his ramblings on the topic earlier this morning.

You should keep the conversation about your comment alive so nobody forgets about it. It's gone great for you thus far.

garizzalies said:
So you’re admitting to using google to “help” in your posting? Check. And multiple lies? Check.

And it’s ok to make a joke about suicide, so long as it’s not about a minority? Is that what you’re trying to say? Wasn’t that the gist of your 3:30am tweaker-post? Why don’t you link that post and “dare anybody to look for themselves.”

you finally found someone to read the whole article for you. About freaking time.

Tell me How does it feel being a never was, a never is and a never will be?

braves84 said:
garizzalies said:

you finally found someone to read the whole article for you. About freaking time.

Holy crap, are you seriously admitting all that? Your trolling ways; your horrible attempt at humor; your lies. Tweaking. You truly are pathetic. Maybe you should sit out the next few threads. Go down by the river. Or I guess in NoDunk you call them irrigation channels

braves84 said:
Are you referring to your post for which I called you out as being a lying, hypocritical tweaker? Sorry not sorry. I will call that crap out anytime I see it, which is basically every time you post, Hotdish.

garizzalies said:
braves84 said:

Holy crap, are you seriously admitting all that? Your trolling ways; your horrible attempt at humor; your lies. Tweaking. You truly are pathetic. Maybe you should sit out the next few threads. Go down by the river. Or I guess in NoDunk you call them irrigation channels

Speaking of "never-was", I wonder if Braves has ever accomplished or achieved anything of note? Nothing he's ever said has ever indicated that he has or may have, to my recollection.

Wow this thread really diverged lol.
I just noticed today that Dante Olson was waived last month, wow I feel for him. Does anyone know if he’s on the verge of being signed elsewhere in the NFL (practice squad perhaps?) if he can’t find an NFL team maybe he can go North to the CFL and try to prove himself up there? Who knows if he did well up there maybe an NFL team could come knocking later on, e.g. Like a Cameron Wake story (slim chances but you never know!).

PlayerRep said:
garizzalies said:

Speaking of "never-was", I wonder if Braves has ever accomplished or achieved anything of note? Nothing he's ever said has ever indicated that he has or may have, to my recollection.
I loved how he tried calling me out for “being a never is”. It’s funny on so many levels, none of which he will ever understand, including the grammatical flub and irony of being a troll on a rival’s board.

Tell me other NoDakkers out there, does Hotdish speak for you? Seriously, is Hotdish a fair representation of the typical NoDakker? I always thought they were rather pleasant, but he seems to give the whole state, and UNDF in particular, a bad name. I can usually ignore sheer ignorance, but it’s the brazen A-hole-ness that gets to me. In MT, he would get called out, and eventually invited to a sock party. What’s say you? Does he post on other boards? Is he really this dumb?

garizzalies said:
PlayerRep said:
I loved how he tried calling me out for “being a never is”. It’s funny on so many levels, none of which he will ever understand, including the grammatical flub and irony of being a troll on a rival’s board.

Tell me other NoDakkers out there, does Hotdish speak for you? Seriously, is Hotdish a fair representation of the typical NoDakker? I always thought they were rather pleasant, but he seems to give the whole state, and UNDF in particular, a bad name. I can usually ignore sheer ignorance, but it’s the brazen A-hole-ness that gets to me. In MT, he would get called out, and eventually invited to a sock party. What’s say you? Does he post on other boards? Is he really this dumb?

I'm thinking you may be a "still-is".

PlayerRep said:
garizzalies said:

Oh, I see . Because I don't tell a bunch of anonymous posters on a fcs message board what I did, or what I am going to do.

Because I don't tell "stories" of hanging out with people that most people over here have never met or even remotely care about .

Got it.

How many times have people over here told you, NOBODY cares about your circle jerk "stories" that most don't even believe anyway.

Not sorry to break that to you.

garizzalies said:
PlayerRep said:

So, dipshit. Which one is it?

One time you come out and say ndsu is irrelevant and nobody knows or cares about them, than later you refer to them as a rival.

I know it's hard for you to keep up with your own bullshit but at least try.👍👍

For two teams that don't play in the same conference or haven't played each other in years, I would stop call them rivals.

Maybe you should start worrying about beating teams like montana state or Eastern washington on a regular basis.

braves84 said:
garizzalies said:

So, dipshit. Which one is it?

One time you come out and say ndsu is irrelevant and nobody knows or cares about them, than later you refer to them as a rival.

I know it's hard for you to keep up with your own bullshit but at least try.👍👍

For two teams that don't play in the same conference or haven't played each other in years, I would stop call them rivals.

Maybe you should start worrying about beating teams like montana state or Eastern washington on a regular basis.

Stop with the foul mouth, or I am going to get your tossed. You already have 2 strikes.

braves84 said:
PlayerRep said:

Oh, I see . Because I don't tell a bunch of anonymous posters on a fcs message board what I did, or what I am going to do.

Because I don't tell "stories" of hanging out with people that most people over here have never met or even remotely care about .

Got it.

How many times have people over here told you, NOBODY cares about your circle jerk "stories" that most don't even believe anyway.

Not sorry to break that to you.

I was told that 84 is a 12 year old boy. Hard to accomplish much at that young of an age. Cut him some slack. He’s obviously out of his element and clearly clueless about it so let’s go easy on the little guy. Hey 84, softball...

Back