• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Griz Uniforms

kemajic said:
CDAGRIZ said:
And just why the hell not? We’re stacked, and BH is nearing the halfway point of the seven year plan. I think we stand a great chance.
Maybe twice in 2021; 2020 not so much.

A shot at two NCs in ONE YEAR! The stuff of which legends are made. :thumb: :thumb:

DoubleNicks said:
Looks sharp! I like the colors, embroidering/stitching (instead of iron-on stickers) and the size of the lettering. Although, I personally would have preferred the opposite for the shoulder/sleeve area (stripes on the shoulders and numbers on sleeves instead, like '08 and '09 NC teams) and just solid (no stripes) pants.

marc-mariani-of-montana-rushes-the-ball-down-field-during-the-2008-i-picture-id640714188

5334caec4df2b.image.jpg
Ya but then they would be identical to the 08 09 uniforms. You can't do the exact same thing every time. Each model has to be a little bit different every time, and I think these look pretty damn good. Kind of a refreshing change too. We've never had stripes on the pants before.

Back