• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dante Olson—Eagles Depth Chart

This is eye opening. Nice find!!

Krumkaker-700x394.jpg

I highly recommend it dipped or drizzled in gravy.
So not only do they straight-up drink gravy, but they also eat the funnel too?!?!

I want to start calling our favorite special-needs Chubb, “hot dish.” Kind of like the chunky kid on Game of Thones who they called “hot pie.”

images

garizzalies said:
I want to start calling our favorite special-needs Chubb, “hot dish.” Kind of like the chunky kid on Game of Thones who they called “hot pie.”

images
Hotdish
98332339_e7e3fbdb38_o-700x455.jpg

"This is pretty much "the" dish of the midwest, and North Dakota definitely falls right into that category. This meal works for any occasion, event, or home meal and is delicious to boot!"

Really? "Any occasion, event, or home meal"? This looks like you could literally just scrape it directly into the toilet to save time and effort.

garizzalies said:
334493861_04cdc060e3_b-700x630.jpg

Is that a salt-shaker, or do Chubbs get super excitable from the sight of a tortilla?

That is not a tortilla, it is a NoDak delicacy called Lefsa. And yes, they are very excitable, but more so by "potted" meat.

HelenaHandBasket said:
garizzalies said:
334493861_04cdc060e3_b-700x630.jpg

Is that a salt-shaker, or do Chubbs get super excitable from the sight of a tortilla?

That is not a tortilla, it is a NoDak delicacy called Lefsa. And yes, they are very excitable, but more so by "potted" meat.

That's interesting. I think I had some Lefsa last weekend. It had carne asada, beans, guac, and rice in it, though.

Gotta admit it's kinda funny to watch a bunch of redneck hillbillies from montana get all worked up and try to out do each other.

Way to go boys... Been fun.

braves84 said:
Gotta admit it's kinda funny to watch a bunch of redneck hillbillies from montana get all worked up and try to out do each other.

Way to go boys... Been fun.

It’s been a LOT more fun watching a NoDakker get mentally lapped for the last six months. Keep it up, Hotdish.

CDAGRIZ said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

That's interesting. I think I had some Lefsa last weekend. It had carne asada, beans, guac, and rice in it, though.

It's lefse and the Norwegian tortillas are made with spuds.....my sister in law gets it from these guys for Christmas.

https://www.facebook.com/GranrudsLefseShack

NoDunk is numero uno on the list of worst Covid spikes in the country

1. North Dakota
Daily new cases per 100,000 residents: 35

North Dakota has the largest number of positive cases per capita in the U.S. as of late. While many of those cases have also been traced back to the Sturgis Motorcyle Rally that was held in August in neighboring South Dakota, others have been linked to the reopening of college campuses across the state. As of Sept. 9, North Dakota is the other state in Covid Act Now's "red zone," with 35 new daily cases per 100,000 people and a 19 percent positive test rate.

Hoops watcher said:
CDAGRIZ said:

It's lefse and the Norwegian tortillas are made with spuds.....my sister in law gets it from these guys for Christmas.

Those look good. My wife usually picks some up from the grocery store on Tuesdays. Mission brand, if I recall correctly.

'84:

Mötley Crüe - Don’t Go Away Mad (Just Go Away) (Official Music Video)
Mötley Crüe - Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away) (Official ...
www.youtube.com › watch

tourist said:
'84:

Mötley Crüe - Don’t Go Away Mad (Just Go Away) (Official Music Video)
Mötley Crüe - Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away) (Official ...
www.youtube.com › watch

Nah, not going anywhere soon.i find it amusing sometimes to read some of these rednecks trying to one up themselves over here with the help of google.

Along time ago I used to come here looking for good solid information about one of the the tradition filled team in 1-aa/fcs.but sadly those days are long gone.

Now it's become all about a middle aged name dropping, jock sniffer who brags about who he used to or tries to hang out with.

The Second guy from zootown when he's not spending most of his time trying to think of make believe stories on a fcs message board, is wandering aimlessly in his single wide looking for his bunsen burner.

The third guy, can't forget about him is a wannabe standup comedian from Butte, when not playing with his cats errr... Kids in his mom's basement is making up little nicknames from ndsu, montana state, oregon etc... For his next routine in the near future in that hot bed known as glendive mt.

Watching the little boy cast and get bites in Griz waters
Remembering that people don't fish where the fish don't bite.
Forum games.

CDAGRIZ said:
Hoops watcher said:

Those look good. My wife usually picks some up from the grocery store on Tuesdays. Mission brand, if I recall correctly.

You need to stay away from the lutefisk though. My Dad loves that stuff, but my Mom only made it once, the house stunk for a week. After that he had to go Lutheran Church feeds, lucky for him there were a few in town. :shock:

CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:

images
Hotdish
98332339_e7e3fbdb38_o-700x455.jpg

"This is pretty much "the" dish of the midwest, and North Dakota definitely falls right into that category. This meal works for any occasion, event, or home meal and is delicious to boot!"

Really? "Any occasion, event, or home meal"? This looks like you could literally just scrape it directly into the toilet to save time and effort.

I’ll give you four bucks for that Pyrex baking dish right now. I’m deadly serious.

But that spoon has seen better days.

braves84 said:
i find it amusing sometimes to read some of these rednecks trying to one up themselves over here with the help of google.
You mean like that time you admittedly had to google “jokes about Montana” and it turned out the Montanan was not the butt of any of the jokes on the list you found and posted?

Or how about that time you googled an article and tried to make a joke about suicide rates of Native Americans, and then tried to lie about it in a neurotic post at 3:30 in the morning?

Back