• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dante Olson—Eagles Depth Chart

garizzalies said:
You can’t even explain what you’re talking about.
If you don’t understand, how do you expect the rest of us to know what the hell you’re talking about? :lol:

This. You nailed it.

SACCAT66 said:
braves84 said:
Keep dreaming, whens the last time a quaterback from montana or state u has even come close to getting drafted.

Get back to me if it's been in the last twenty years.

Getting Somebody on your rosters more than honorable mention big sky would be a start.😳

Well...Mcghee was 1st team All-American is 2012, so that was less than 20 years ago. Prukop was going to be a draft pick until he transferred to Oregon. Pretty sure the griz had a couple kids that were 1st team all big sky at QB the last 10 years, one kid (can't remember his name, but pretty sure he beat the Bison in Missoula) was looked at as a 4th or 5th round pick before he got hurt....None of this was the game though, the game was imagining random people that didnt play for the teams, and then imagining that they did.

Lulay. Played pro qb a lot longer than any NDSU qb.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_Lulay

garizzalies said:
braves84 said:
Keep dreaming, whens the last time a quaterback from montana or state u has even come close to getting drafted.

Get back to me if it's been in the last twenty years.

Getting Somebody on your rosters more than honorable mention big sky would be a start.😳
:clap: IDK “whens” the last time a UNDF grad even came close to making a coherent post? Get back to me if it’s been in the last twenty years.

I had to manually over-ride Siri like 5 times just to type the word “whens”. She kept trying to auto-correct. Which proves you’re either super dumb or cheap. Probably both.

And what the hell’s a “quaterback”? Is that a Chubb so large he causes earth-quaters in his wake?

I’m fairly certain that UM has never started a quaterback in the last 20 years. MSU, either. But I’d have to go back to check on the latter.

kemajic said:
CDAGRIZ said:
And pissing all over ourselves. Don't forget the very common side effect of elation that is pissing all over oneself. Totally normal.
An aging prostate is not elation.

That’s funny, Kemmeth Paltrow. You don’t often bring it, but when you do, it always hits. Hats off.

PlayerRep said:
SACCAT66 said:
Well...Mcghee was 1st team All-American is 2012, so that was less than 20 years ago. Prukop was going to be a draft pick until he transferred to Oregon. Pretty sure the griz had a couple kids that were 1st team all big sky at QB the last 10 years, one kid (can't remember his name, but pretty sure he beat the Bison in Missoula) was looked at as a 4th or 5th round pick before he got hurt....None of this was the game though, the game was imagining random people that didnt play for the teams, and then imagining that they did.

Lulay. Played pro qb a lot longer than any NDSU qb.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_Lulay

He was more than 20 years ago, so it doesn't count according to the rules one NDSU poster set for no reason at all...

I got onto this thread thinking that Olson got picked up because of all the new discussions but was just a pissing match as usual on e-griz!

CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:
:clap: IDK “whens” the last time a UNDF grad even came close to making a coherent post? Get back to me if it’s been in the last twenty years.

I had to manually over-ride Siri like 5 times just to type the word “whens”. She kept trying to auto-correct. Which proves you’re either super dumb or cheap. Probably both.

And what the hell’s a “quaterback”? Is that a Chubb so large he causes earth-quaters in his wake?

I’m fairly certain that UM has never started a quaterback in the last 20 years. MSU, either. But I’d have to go back to check on the latter.

Maybe he was talking about an “e-quater” which I believe in Chubb parlance means a person with a virtual persona living in the tropics, and always wearing tank-tops even tho he looks like a stuffed sausage with breasts, and it never gets above 15 degrees in NoDunk? I heard their mating call is, “do you lift?”

garizzalies said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Maybe he was talking about an “e-quater” which I believe in Chubb parlance means a person with a virtual persona living in the tropics, and always wearing tank-tops even tho he looks like a stuffed sausage with breasts, and it never gets above 15 degrees in NoDunk? I heard their mating call is, “do you lift?”

Yo dipshit.

Montana's the one who got hit with heavy snowfall last day or two

First week of September. That's a little later than usual

I heard that potted meat was a big deal in NoDak, but I amlooking for verification before I borrow my buddies mail truck and fill it with all that I can find and head East.

HelenaHandBasket said:
I heard that potted meat was a big deal in NoDak, but I amlooking for verification before I borrow my buddies mail truck and fill it with all that I can find and head East.

Nah, you can stay in the treasure state, there's enough montana transplants over here.

Have fun plowing and digging out. Haha.

braves84 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Nah, you can stay in the treasure state, there's enough montana transplants over here.

Well, since I haven't seen snow where I am since March. Also, you didn't say no to potted meat, but of course, we all really knew already.

HelenaHandBasket said:
braves84 said:

Well, since I haven't seen snow where I am since March. Also, you didn't say no to potted meat, but of course, we all really knew already.

Potted meat never heard of it, must be a Montana delicacy between that and a six pack of black label sounds like a 5 star meal out there

You can stay out there, everything in western north dakota including Bismarck is littered with montanans, starting to drift it to Fargo too.

I can never tell if this Chubb is the dumbest NoDunk on God’s green earth, or the smartest troll.

Is he seriously using the recent precipitation as some form of trash talk? The same precipitation that was prayed-for, that we all wanted to start the rut, to put out fires, and to drive out all the covidiots?

braves84 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Potted meat never heard of it, must be a Montana delicacy between that and a six pack of black label sounds like a 5 star meal out there

You can stay out there, everything in western north dakota including Bismarck is littered with montanans, starting to drift it to Fargo too.

I love how you just casually drop in "Western North Dakota" like it's a real place. You sure do post a lot on eGriz for someone who claims to dislike all things Montana. I guess the rest of them got to you like I did months ago when you cried your eyes out because I wasn't respectful enough. Fucking hilarious! :lol:

EDIT: You know you have a cupboard filled with potted meat, fat. You're not fooling anyone.

Dillon said:
I got onto this thread thinking that Olson got picked up because of all the new discussions but was just a pissing match as usual on e-griz!

Well done, right there. :clap:

garizzalies said:
I can never tell if this Chubb is the dumbest NoDunk on God’s green earth, or the smartest troll.

Is he seriously using the recent precipitation as some form of trash talk? The same precipitation that was prayed-for, that we all wanted to start the rut, to put out fires, and to drive out all the covidiots?

I guess I should realize who I'm talking to , but you are the one who first tried to talk shit about North Dakota weather.

Then again it's been over two hours ago, of course you don't remember.

Can they even have pissing matches in NoDunk? That wind is horrible and never-ending. Obviously, it could only be done with your back to the wind, but the wind could carry the vim all the way to Eastern-western-Northern Dakota.

Oh and don’t say “potted meat.” You’ll just confuse him. They just call it “meat.”

braves84 said:
garizzalies said:

I guess I should realize who I'm talking to , but you are the one who first tried to talk shit about North Dakota weather.

Then again it's been over two hours ago, of course you don't remember.
Oh my poor simpleton child. You are, of course, confused again (as always).
Stating a fact is not “tr[ying] to talk shit about No[Dunk] weather.”
—and why would you assume anyone would talk said shit? I cannot fathom

garizzalies said:
Can they even have pissing matches in NoDunk? That wind is horrible and never-ending. Obviously, it could only be done with your back to the wind, but the wind could carry the vim all the way to Eastern-western-Northern Dakota.

Oh and don’t say “potted meat.” You’ll just confuse him. They just call it “meat.”

Great points all around. It hadn't occurred to me until now, but the wind in NoDunk might explain their obsession with joyfully pissing on themselves. I've done a deep dive into the world of potted meat because I had to Google it to see what it was. Very interesting, and it makes a ton of sense why they are so into it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potted_meat
"Potted meat is a preserved meat, where the meat is cooked, placed hot in a pot, tightly packed to exclude air, and then covered with hot fat."

img_843696_0_ad56460ee82c691ef40e9db5717e942c.jpg

I found that it's primarily consumed in the upper midwest. One can't readily find it in grocery stores outside of a few states: ND, SD, MN, WI, IA.

That led me down a rabbit hole in which I found a Top 10 list of NoDak foods. I clicked the link thinking "It can't be that bad", and . . . Holy SHIT.

https://www.onlyinyourstate.com/north-dakota/food-bucket-list-nd/

I was thinking it might be a joke, but it's apparently not. This one is a major WTF? What is it, you ask? Why, it's just the totally common thing, Kase Knephla, which is "more commonly known as cheese buttons, a delicious food of dough stuffed with a tasty mixture primarily consisting of cottage cheese."
1506203_10201072548636232_2059900341_o-700x525.jpg

Then this one: "Finding someone who doesn't like this would be pretty hard! It's simple enough - hot beef or turkey on bread, cut in half, mashed potatoes in the middle, and a VERY generous amount of gravy over everything. Now that's good eats!"
2579563344_ae25d8a068_z.jpg

And, I'll just leave this one here:
3618441984_d21cfae47c_b-700x525.jpg

Back