• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

247 Top 14 MT High School Recruits

Vim provides information about Montana recruits that simply isn't available anywhere else (aside from what Payton also includes)! Will he miss on certain players? Definitely; but so will every other recruiting analyst in the entire country. He is one of the most unbiased posters on either message board (Cats and Griz), and I hope he elects to continue providing this wealth of information throughout the season!

grizband said:
Vim provides information about Montana recruits that simply isn't available anywhere else (aside from what Payton also includes)! Will he miss on certain players? Definitely; but so will every other recruiting analyst in the entire country. He is one of the most unbiased posters on either message board (Cats and Griz), and I hope he elects to continue providing this wealth of information throughout the season!
+1

grizband said:
I agree. It's good stuff.

KoolMoeDee said:
wbtfg said:
I think his parents are um grads and he has law school ambitions. Should be a slam dunk for UM.

Are there two Neil Daily's? Vim's thread says his parents are MSU grads.

[media]http://twitter.com/Neildaily2/status/1292133524053487616?s=20[/media]

wbtfg said:
rollo_tumasi said:
I can tell you that Neil Daily drives a truck everyday that bears Griz plates...idk if that means anything??

I think his parents are um grads and he has law school ambitions. Should be a slam dunk for UM.

His parents, Fritz and Lynn, are not UM grads. They are both Butte High and MSU grads (MSU Chemical Engineering for Fritz, Lynn after graduating MSU went on to study Dietetics at the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, and has since earned her MBA). Neil expressed his desire to become President while watching President Trump at his rally in Missoula. Neil comes from amazing parents, and will go far in life.

KoolMoeDee said:
wbtfg said:

Their is one Neil Daily. His parents are both MSU grads. I know this because I went to HS with them both and would have lived with him in college but I didn't go to MSU. But I partied with him and my other friends that lived with him when I visited.

JDoub said:
KoolMoeDee said:

[media]http://twitter.com/Neildaily2/status/1292133524053487616?s=20[/media]

There is father Fritz Daily right there with son Neil as a toddler Cat fan.

Fritz Daily, one of the nicest (fun) guys you'll meet, was a starter on Butte Highs 1989 22-1 basketball team, along with Griz player Gary Kane (Gatotade POY) and #37 Todd Ericson.

Cats got a good one!!

Current Griz Drew Deck (#5 in this photo) and Griz offer Jake Olson (#85) go at it in 2019 playoff game at BHS.

Jacob-Olson.jpg

Missoula Sentinel senior Dylan Rollins has one of the most interesting recruiting sagas we've covered. He grew up with Montana offensive line coach Chad Germer's sons in Missoula. His father, Josh, played for the Bobcats and his brother, Byron, is currently a Bobcat offensive lineman. Oregon State offensive line coach Jim Michalczik was Josh's OL coach at Montana State. Central Michigan's head coach Jim McElwain was MSU's OC during Josh's playing days. The Rollins family is LDS, and Dylan is still weighing if he's going on a mission - BYU and Utah State are major draws.

Rolllins is the most highly recruited kid from Montana likely since Brock Osweiler or Matt Miller. Yet he still might play in the Big Sky, either in 2021 or later on. Or he might be the first Montana player since 2013 to go to the FBS. We will see. He joined us on Tootell and Nuanez to talk about all that and more last week.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/6A10jF4m0ao1K5Pd43UJ4c?si=dRlHw7nCTWaf_kcKfAo-uA

https://twitter.com/SkylineSportsMT/status/1306444194660061184

Back