• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2021 Griz Football 19 Signed: (3) 2021 Offers

dayday said:
RainierGriz said:
I’ve been searching and haven’t seen it on here, but Camden Sirmon (WA) has moved to Missoula and is attending Sentinel? I know we as well as other big sky schools haven’t officially offered him, but is this old news?

That would be big news. If true, I’d be curious if they keep him at QB or stick with Dalton Bay.

Seems it is true according to his twitter.
https://twitter.com/camdensirmon?s=21

dayday said:
dayday said:
That would be big news. If true, I’d be curious if they keep him at QB or stick with Dalton Bay.

Seems it is true according to his twitter.
https://twitter.com/camdensirmon?s=21

Well, at least he didn't move to Cheney! :lol: :lol:

dayday said:
RainierGriz said:
I’ve been searching and haven’t seen it on here, but Camden Sirmon (WA) has moved to Missoula and is attending Sentinel? I know we as well as other big sky schools haven’t officially offered him, but is this old news?

It's true, I've been waiting for word to leak out about it. To his credit, Dane Oliver promised him nothing other than the opportunity to compete with Dalton for the QB spot. I just hope that they get to play this fall and we all get to enjoy what is shaping up to be a really good Sentinel football team. I'm certain Camden is not the only transfer coming to MT looking to play from other states that are locked down - heck, he might not be the only Sirmon doing it.

firmgriz said:
dayday said:

It's true, I've been waiting for word to leak out about it. To his credit, Dane Oliver promised him nothing other than the opportunity to compete with Dalton for the QB spot. I just hope that they get to play this fall and we all get to enjoy what is shaping up to be a really good Sentinel football team. I'm certain Camden is not the only transfer coming to MT looking to play from other states that are locked down - heck, he might not be the only Sirmon doing it.

Heard there was a stud RB from Michigan transferring to Billings West

grizfan1984 said:
firmgriz said:

The Griz could really benefit if MT plays high school football this fall and there's an influx of talented kids from other states just looking to put a season on tape. Let's be smart, wear our masks and do our part to help make sure these kids can play this fall in MT.

firmgriz said:
grizfan1984 said:

The Griz could really benefit if MT plays high school football this fall and there's an influx of talented kids from other states just looking to put a season on tape. Let's be smart, wear our masks and do our part to help make sure these kids can play this fall in MT.

Plus the recruits can get instate tuition which helps with the scholarship money so someone like Sirmon becomes a lot more attractive in that sense.

grizfan1984 said:
https://twitter.com/Jake_olson42/status/1284669921356480512
Hard to teach that kind of size. TE/DE; responding to Sacks suggests he'll come in as a DE.

kemajic said:
grizfan1984 said:
Hard to teach that kind of size. TE/DE; responding to Sacks suggests he'll come in as a DE.

Wonder if he meant the OFFER was late or his announcement was late?

Saw NDSU is after Havre LB Kellen Detrick. As a Havre native it would make me sick if they stole one from our backyard, especially my hometown. Hoping he chooses UM

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Saw NDSU is after Havre LB Kellen Detrick. As a Havre native it would make me sick if they stole one from our backyard, especially my hometown. Hoping he chooses UM
Well you’re in luck. His girlfriend is Kyndall Keller who signed to play for the lady Griz. If he bases his decision off of that, I’d say we’re home free.

Griz til I die said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Well you’re in luck. His girlfriend is Kyndall Keller who signed to play for the lady Griz. If he bases his decision off of that, I’d say we’re home free.

:thumb:
Didn’t realize they were a couple. That’s definitely one in our favor

grizfan1984 said:

Awesome offer for a great 3-sport athlete. So happy for this kid and UM.
Olson is huge, athletic and can run. If he signs with the Griz, he will be a standout.

His dad, Bob Olson, was a GRIZ 6-10 Basketball Center that played 104 games from 1994/95 to 1998/99.

Oh, and Olson's mom went to Sentinel so Sentinel can claim another big-time offer. 😎

AA state semi-final vs defending state champion Billings West Golden Bears, in Butte.

https://twitter.com/richiemelby/status/1195539137559814144?s=20

grizindabox said:
Ursus1 said:
Why did he move? Sentinel will be incredible with their transfers. UM would be nuts not to offer (maybe they did and he is keeping it quiet on purpose). Seems only knock (which I think is dumb) is his height at 6 feet. I remember a guy that never came close to being 6', and didn't run a 4.47 either have a pretty amazing career at QB ......

Through the grapevine I have heard that it is more likely Montana has high school football than Washington will, which spurred this. As of now, he has NAIA and D2 offers, but is hoping a good Senior season will get some bigger fish.

NAIA and D2, sounds right. After the hype, I was disappointed watching his highlight tape. Bay will be the QB at Sentinel, in my opinion.

For those of you that held out hope that Rollins would stay in-state, its becoming more clear that he won't.

BYU and Oregon State Offered and

He will be down in Vegas at a recruiting venue...

If he can't be a Griz, I don't care where he goes as long as he is not wearing kitty blue.

grizfan1984 said:
Didn’t make Brady Anderson’s top 5 https://twitter.com/brady2andersonn/status/1287557475382644736

Wonder how many LB’s (collectively) those five schools have put into the NFL/CFL in the past 10 years?

I’m going to guess not as many as the Griz have themselves....

Back