• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Justin Belknap Commits

IntuitiveGriz said:
Belknap is from Henderson, NV (basically S.E. Las Vegas).

I am guessing he is familiar with Hauck from when Hauck coached at UNLV and/or even San Diego State.

Love that the Griz are recruiting LV (have HS offers out there right now). There is SO much talent in Vegas. Thier youth teams compete extremely well nationally. If UNLV could keep the cities top 10-12 players in town every year UNLV would be a top FBS program.

Would he know Gavin Robertson? I always wonder if FBS transfers talk to old friends.

PhxGriz said:
IntuitiveGriz said:
Belknap is from Henderson, NV (basically S.E. Las Vegas).

I am guessing he is familiar with Hauck from when Hauck coached at UNLV and/or even San Diego State.

Love that the Griz are recruiting LV (have HS offers out there right now). There is SO much talent in Vegas. Thier youth teams compete extremely well nationally. If UNLV could keep the cities top 10-12 players in town every year UNLV would be a top FBS program.

Would he know Gavin Robertson? I always wonder if FBS transfers talk to old friends.

Good point on Robertson.

Coach Hauck (and son Robby) knew about Belknap while he was head coach at UNLV and Belknap was a few miles away playing HS ball in Henderson.

https://twitter.com/robbyhauck17/status/1277370917413220353?s=20

Back