• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Possibly of playing home away games against MSU and EWU?

IdahoGrizFan

I don’t see where this has been covered but I heard from an Eastern type person who said EWU was considering playing home and away games against Montana, MSU, and Idaho. Teams that are a bus drive away.

Haslam mentioned both Montana & ISU we’re playing Cali schools on the same weekend early - won’t be surprised if they wind up part of an altered schedule @ home or in Pokey.

IdahoGrizFan said:
an Eastern type person

I love the idea, totally, if it comes to that.
BUT, the above is such a perfect descriptor. Max info; minimum words. I'm stealing it.

CDAGRIZ said:
IdahoGrizFan said:
an Eastern type person

BUT, the above is such a perfect descriptor. Max info; minimum words. I'm stealing it.

Doesn't "ewoooer" convey the same thing with fewer letters? Asking for a *friend.

*Okay, okay! It's Ursa. He's being, uhh, "detained" by Ada County temporarily. Something about outstanding warrants for allegedly shady transactions with the Russian mob (admittedly likely his mail order bride's doing) and possible solicitation of a gigolo. This being Idaho and all, evidently they frown upon such things.

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Doesn't "ewoooer" convey the same thing with fewer letters? Asking for a *friend.

*Okay, okay! It's Ursa. He's being, uhh, "detained" by Ada County temporarily. Something about outstanding warrants for allegedly shady transactions with the Russian mob (admittedly likely his mail order bride's doing) and possible solicitation of a gigolo. This being Idaho and all, evidently they frown upon such things.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Not sure how EWU plans to pull that off. Per the Governor, there will be no gathering in excess of 50 people or live sports/concerts until Washington enters phase 4. Speculation is that will likely not happen until 2021 or until a successful vaccine is developed.

grizfnz said:
Not sure how EWU plans to pull that off. Per the Governor, there will be no gathering in excess of 50 people or live sports/concerts until Washington enters phase 4. Speculation is that will likely not happen until 2021 or until a successful vaccine is developed.

Montana home and home?

grizfnz said:

I'm not seeing that. Eastern WA counties are already in Phase 2, and much earlier timelines than what you say are being suggested, with a possibility of entering Phase 4 in July (and if it happened, it would be the eastern part of the state opening earliest). But obviously, much uncertainty in the coming couple of months. https://www.seattletimes.com/life/w...open-washingtons-economy-means-for-your-life/

Berkeley_Griz said:
grizfnz said:

I'm not seeing that. Eastern WA counties are already in Phase 2, and much earlier timelines than what you say are being suggested, with a possibility of entering Phase 4 in July (and if it happened, it would be the eastern part of the state opening earliest). But obviously, much uncertainty in the coming couple of months. https://www.seattletimes.com/life/w...open-washingtons-economy-means-for-your-life/
I was informed Thursday that phase 4 will likely not happen until such time that all counties are through phase 3. They don’t want for instance, Grant County to enter phase 4 and have the Gorge begin hosting 30k attendees who have traveled from lower phase areas where cases are still high.

grizfnz said:
Berkeley_Griz said:
I was informed Thursday that phase 4 will likely not happen until such time that all counties are through phase 3. They don’t want for instance, Grant County to enter phase 4 and have the Gorge begin hosting 30k attendees who have traveled from lower phase areas where cases are still high.

Gotchya. Well at least there's a chance of it happening much sooner, but we'll see. Lots could change before August.

Back