• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Power of 1 Tweet

mtgrizrule

Check out how many potential recruits Coach Hauck got from this 1 Tweet!!!! https://twitter.com/Coach_Hauck/status/1260663912216752129?s=19

mtgrizrule said:
Check out how many potential recruits Coach Hauck got from this 1 Tweet!!!! https://twitter.com/Coach_Hauck/status/1260663912216752129?s=19

Damn, That's a lot of good ball players

PhxGriz said:
I was so excited, I even sent him my film!

Nice job on social media.

Good luck to you. I honestly think I’m going to be passed over...again...this recruiting season. I feel like I was close to getting a nod from Delaney, but Hauck hasn’t shown much interest from 2003 to present. Sure, OK, my 5.12 40 doesn’t dance off the page, but I have great hands. I can find gaps in any zone coverage. I’ll catch anything thrown my way within a 2 foot window. If this staff doesn’t recognize the value of having a middle-aged slot receiver by now, it ain’t gonna never happen.

CDAGRIZ said:
PhxGriz said:

Good luck to you. I honestly think I’m going to be passed over...again...this recruiting season. I feel like I was close to getting a nod from Delaney, but Hauck hasn’t shown much interest from 2003 to present. Sure, OK, my 5.12 40 doesn’t dance off the page, but I have great hands. I can find gaps in any zone coverage. I’ll catch anything thrown my way within a 2 foot window. If this staff doesn’t recognize the value of having a middle-aged slot receiver by now, it ain’t gonna never happen.

My numbers are very similar....except I run a 5.40 12.

AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

...I don't even have numbers because I don't run anymore BUT I still would give him hell! :cry:

AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Please...i run a 4 eeeeeever 40 at this point.

As a college kid @ 265, I ran a sub 5/40. 45 years later, I still do. The one slight difference is the units of time, seconds are now minutes & soon to be hours.

PhxGriz said:

Two years.....VARSITY. I am in the best shape of my life .....

images

Back