• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Congrats to our fearless leader

CDAGRIZ said:
MrTitleist said:
SACCAT66 said:
MrTitleist said:
Wow, that's rude.

So... Sometimes when two people REALLY LOVE each other, because whiskey said so, they go home together at 2:00am. When they get to the home, they are told by Tequila, that having sex with a condom NEVER feels as good, and that the "Pull out" method has never failed the guy.

I knew I was doing it correctly!

Oh, you sweet, summer child . . .

The key is to get married so you can have sex to your wife nearly several times each calendar year.

My wife has been practicing "social distancing" for about 12 years..

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
MrTitleist said:
SACCAT66 said:
So... Sometimes when two people REALLY LOVE each other, because whiskey said so, they go home together at 2:00am. When they get to the home, they are told by Tequila, that having sex with a condom NEVER feels as good, and that the "Pull out" method has never failed the guy.

The key is to get married so you can have sex to your wife nearly several times each calendar year.

Safety First. It's what I've learned in over 10 years of marriage. It was quite an adjustment from my previous motto of "Safety . . . Third".

safetythirdmens_1_grande.jpg

CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
MrTitleist said:

Safety First. It's what I've learned in over 10 years of marriage. It was quite an adjustment from my previous motto of "Safety . . . Third".

safetythirdmens_1_grande.jpg

Yeah... But I have a 10 year old daughter. So I guess I should get that shirt for my wife..

FTG247365 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
MrTitleist said:
SACCAT66 said:

LOL...several time a years = upto 3x. Most guys think, once I'm married game on...most women think.................anyone's guess.......

Remember the one food that kills a woman's libido the quickest......Wedding Cake!

Thanks guys! It’s bee a fun week so far. Griz fan training has begun

Back