• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Congrats to our fearless leader

BDizzle

DONOR
Chris and his wife, Tessa, welcomed a beautiful baby girl into the world yesterday morning. Now the great debate starts. Will she be a Griz or cat fan?

BDizzle said:
Chris and his wife, Tessa, welcomed a beautiful baby girl into the world yesterday morning. Now the great debate starts. Will she be a Griz or cat fan?

Congrats Chris! I was wondering if you knew how kids were made?

oh man... good luck to Tessa and Chris. Seems like one day its bottle and diaper and just like that, can I have the car keys!

Don't kill me for this, but is his wife a huge Bobcat fan? (again, I have no clue, so be gentle). I am friends with Hollie Tyler (now Hollie Short), and she is married to a huge Cats fan. They have two kids, One is a Bobcat fan and the other is a griz fan.

SACCAT66 said:
Don't kill me for this, but is his wife a huge Bobcat fan? (again, I have no clue, so be gentle). I am friends with Hollie Tyler (now Hollie Short), and she is married to a huge Cats fan. They have two kids, One is a Bobcat fan and the other is a griz fan.

So one is mentally healthy one the other is a Cat fan?

MikeyGriz said:
SACCAT66 said:

So one is mentally healthy one the other is a Cat fan?

One of them played Basketball for the griz, and one played for the.... OH I see where you were going with that.

SACCAT66 said:

Yes, Chris' wife is an alumna from the wrong university. She's not a bad person; she just made a poor life choice.

EverettGriz said:
SACCAT66 said:

Yes, Chris' wife is an alumna from the wrong university. She's not a bad person; she just made a poor life choice.

Not very nice calling Chris a "Poor life choice"

SACCAT66 said:
EverettGriz said:
SACCAT66 said:

Not very nice calling Chris a "Poor life choice"

Solid.

Damn solid.

EverettGriz said:
SACCAT66 said:

Welcome to the story of my life. Maybe some day that baby will be enrolled at MSU like mine is. That is one painful check to write.

NorthEndZoneDan said:
oh man... good luck to Tessa and Chris. Seems like one day its bottle and diaper and just like that, can I have the car keys!

This.is.absolutely.true

Congratulations, get some sleep when you can.

MrTitleist said:
EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Congrats on the sex, Chris!

You'll need to explain this post to Mr. T.

Wow, that's rude.

So... Sometimes when two people REALLY LOVE each other, because whiskey said so, they go home together at 2:00am. When they get to the home, they are told by Tequila, that having sex with a condom NEVER feels as good, and that the "Pull out" method has never failed the guy.

SACCAT66 said:
MrTitleist said:
EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Congrats on the sex, Chris!

Wow, that's rude.

So... Sometimes when two people REALLY LOVE each other, because whiskey said so, they go home together at 2:00am. When they get to the home, they are told by Tequila, that having sex with a condom NEVER feels as good, and that the "Pull out" method has never failed the guy.

I knew I was doing it correctly!

MrTitleist said:
SACCAT66 said:
MrTitleist said:
EverettGriz said:

Wow, that's rude.

Oh, you sweet, summer child . . .

The key is to get married so you can have sex to your wife nearly several times each calendar year.

CDAGRIZ said:
MrTitleist said:
SACCAT66 said:
MrTitleist said:
Wow, that's rude.

Oh, you sweet, summer child . . .

The key is to get married so you can have sex to your wife nearly several times each calendar year.

LOL...several time a years = upto 3x. Most guys think, once I'm married game on...most women think.................anyone's guess.......

Back