• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2021 Griz Football 19 Signed: (3) 2021 Offers

IntuitiveGriz said:
Love all of our QBs,

I do think Graves will play other position(s).

I don't think Kris Brown gets enough love on here. Seen him live, he's for real. Led Bozeman (large powerhouse program) to an undefeated Class AA regular season, 499 rushing yards, 5 rushing touchdowns, 2,843 passing yards and 31 passing touchdowns as a senior. Griz coaches are excited about him.

I gotta quit being so go damn right all the time... Graves to his natural FCS position, at Safety.

IntuitiveGriz said:
IntuitiveGriz said:
Love all of our QBs,

I do think Graves will play other position(s).

I don't think Kris Brown gets enough love on here. Seen him live, he's for real. Led Bozeman (large powerhouse program) to an undefeated Class AA regular season, 499 rushing yards, 5 rushing touchdowns, 2,843 passing yards and 31 passing touchdowns as a senior. Griz coaches are excited about him.

I gotta quit being so go damn right all the time... Graves to his natural FCS position, at Safety.

tenor.gif

NCAA suspends recruiting until April 15.

NCAA suspends all recruiting in Division I through April 15 http://www.espn.com/college-sports/story/_/id/28898566/ncaa-suspends-all-recruiting-april-15
via @ESPN App http://espn.com/app

Not sure as to why we haven’t offered the top 2 kids in the state yet? I’m confident they will be cats but still can’t get them if you don’t try, hell even Tech offered

dayday said:
NAU is offering a lot of the top Montana kids. Must be that Pflugrad connection.

Yep. First time I can ever recall an offer from NAU to a Montana HS Player and now there has been at least 3 but probably more

grizfan1984 said:
Not sure as to why we haven’t offered the top 2 kids in the state yet? I’m confident they will be cats but still can’t get them if you don’t try, hell even Tech offered

Probably have... Hauck keeps a quiet ship and asks the players not to report the offers

Paytonlives said:
dayday said:
NAU is offering a lot of the top Montana kids. Must be that Pflugrad connection.

Yep. First time I can ever recall an offer from NAU to a Montana HS Player and now there has been at least 3 but probably more
Sideline agreement for letting Robbie come without having to sit a year???

Detrick is a GREAT LB prospect from my hometown. Would be nice to see a a Havre kid on the roster again. UM has offered as well as NAU. Can’t let that one get away. He’s a hitter, has a nose for the ball, and has a big frame that would allow him to play d end as well.

Back