• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Herder Ranks Griz 3 in Chances of Winning Next National Title

2011BisonAlumni said:
PTGrizzly said:
Jabril Cox is very good, but he ain't running a sub 4.4 40.

I can’t find his track numbers from college but his brother Jasir was apart of a 4x100 record setting relay team....and Jabril is much much faster than him.

Also, there are guys on the team like Kobe Johnson and Jalen Bussey, who both ran around 10.6 100 meter dashes in high school...which is defiantly sub 4.4 40 time, and Matt Entz was quoted, on multiple occasions, Jabril being the fastest player on the team.

We'll find out at the combine.

$1000 says you're wrong.

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:
He does know Patrick Reed, so maybe he does know someone who lies about stats...

Can you please ask your cousin if P Reed can a sub-4.4 40-FOOT dash and report back?

Just texted him. I asked him who he thought PR would say is the fastest (just to skip a step). We will see what he comes back with. Would be interesting to see who would have the best combine numbers in the tour. Lot better athletes that when I watched the Walrus play.

See above posts of article from January. I would say the 2 guys mentioned as the fastest in the article are the fastest.

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011, send me a stopwatch, and I can time the building peeing lady at sub-4.4 in the 40 tomorrow. I believe that’s kind of PR’s point.

I thought PR's point was to show he always knows someone better than the person we know.

I just like to show how often 2011 is wrong, or just plain lies. He does that frequently.

PlayerRep said:
SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:
He does know Patrick Reed, so maybe he does know someone who lies about stats...

Can you please ask your cousin if P Reed can a sub-4.4 40-FOOT dash and report back?

Just texted him. I asked him who he thought PR would say is the fastest (just to skip a step). We will see what he comes back with. Would be interesting to see who would have the best combine numbers in the tour. Lot better athletes that when I watched the Walrus play.

See above posts of article from January. I would say the 2 guys mentioned as the fastest in the article are the fastest.

We are talking about Patrick Reeds 40 time.

SACCAT66 said:
PlayerRep said:
SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

We are talking about Patrick Reeds 40 time.

*40-foot time

PlayerRep said:
SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011, send me a stopwatch, and I can time the building peeing lady at sub-4.4 in the 40 tomorrow. I believe that’s kind of PR’s point.

I thought PR's point was to show he always knows someone better than the person we know.

I just like to show how often 2011 is wrong, or just plain lies. He does that frequently.

I notice he ignores statements that factually prove him wrong. That’s because he’s simply a troll, and not very good at that either.

PTGrizzly said:
ordigger said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Don’t you get it? The worse Dante is, the better Cox is. The mind of a zero summer.

I’ll just add that if Cox is drafted in the first round of the NFL Draft, I’ll never post on Bisonville.com again. I’ll also never post on there if he is.

All I know is that Dante is not nearly fast enough to be a starter in the NFL. 4.88 for a linebacker is really REALLY slow.

Shit there were offensive lineman who had better 40 yard times at the combine.

This is an inaccurate statement. There have numerous LB’s drafted in the first 3 rounds that ran 40s in the 4.82-4.90 range. Some have even been All-pro.

Doesn’t take much to find them. History of the combine 40s and times can be found online. I spent 10 minutes looking and found 4 of them.

Here’s one of them that all pro 3x, and a 2nd round pick

40 Td - 4.83 (vs Dante 4.88)
Bench - 23 (vs Dante 15)
Broad Jump - 113 (vs Dante 123)
Shuttle - 4.16 (vs Dante 4.32)
3Cone - 7.31 (vs Dante 7.0)
Vertical - 35 (vs Dante 42)

I’m not saying Dante is a 2nd rounder, but the numbers are close for a LB that dominated his first 3 years.

And there are others too.

How many within the past decade? I'm too lazy to look it up lol.

I didn’t look at entire decade, but it was obvious there are multiple players that disprove his theory. Think it was 3 players in last decade that I looked at. The one I mentioned was USC LB

I don’t mean to interrupt, but I hand-timed my neighbor at 4.33 in the 40 just now. Crazy speed. He was listed at 7.76 on the Accountants Draft website. Sending the footage to my cousin to verify.

CDAGRIZ said:
I don’t mean to interrupt, but I hand-timed my neighbor at 4.33 in the 40 just now. Crazy speed. He was listed at 7.76 on the Accountants Draft website. Sending the footage to my cousin to verify.

Is that in minutes? Or hours?

ordigger said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Is that in minutes? Or hours?

:lol:

Back