• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Herder Ranks Griz 3 in Chances of Winning Next National Title

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011, send me a stopwatch, and I can time the building peeing lady at sub-4.4 in the 40 tomorrow. I believe that’s kind of PR’s point.

I thought PR's point was to show he always knows someone better than the person we know.

I think his point was to distract everyone away from Dante's 40 yard time.

3s3gwg.jpg

2011BisonAlumni said:
PlayerRep said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
PlayerRep said:
Draftscout.com has Cox at 4.65.

http://www.draftscout.com/dsprofile.php?PlayerId=1028028&DraftYear=2021

Have no idea where draftscout would have obtained those numbers, but they are not accurate. Unless your cousin is a grad assistant for the Bison or you have a closer connection than me, I guess I'll believe the number I was told.

http://ndsuspectrum.com/the-unstoppable-jabril-cox/
https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-zone/mens-sports/football/4978922-McFeely-Cox-is-leaving-NDSU-and-its-all-about-the-NFL

Think Christian Watson runs a 4.65 40?

First, I would believe this website over you. They are usually fairly accurate. Your source is wrong. By the way, I have a better source at NDSU than you do.

You make up stuff all the time. There is zero info on the internet backing up your bs number.

LMFAO....who the hell is your source expert? Do you know someone that personally watched and clocked Jabril's 40 yard time? Because I do.

And where did this website get their stats from?

Matt Entz said he was the fastest player on the team last year...That includes a guys like Kobe Johnson, who as a senior at Discovery HS in Georgia, ran a 10.57 100m dash. Jalen Bussey, who ran a 10.67 100m dash etc etc.

Post the name and contact info for your source, and we'll contact him. Or, have him send you a letter with him name on it, and NDSU letterhead, and then you can post it. And, then perhaps we will contact him. This 40 time can't be a secret.

2011BisonAlumni said:
PlayerRep said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
PlayerRep said:
Draftscout.com has Cox at 4.65.

http://www.draftscout.com/dsprofile.php?PlayerId=1028028&DraftYear=2021

Have no idea where draftscout would have obtained those numbers, but they are not accurate. Unless your cousin is a grad assistant for the Bison or you have a closer connection than me, I guess I'll believe the number I was told.

https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-zone/mens-sports/football/4978922-McFeely-Cox-is-leaving-NDSU-and-its-all-about-the-NFL

First, I would believe this website over you. They are usually fairly accurate. Your source is wrong. By the way, I have a better source at NDSU than you do.

You make up stuff all the time. There is zero info on the internet backing up your bs number.

LMFAO....who the hell is your source expert? Do you know someone that personally watched and clocked Jabril's 40 yard time? Because I do.

Matt Entz said he was the fastest player on the team last year...That includes a guys like Kobe Johnson, who as a senior at Discovery HS in Georgia, ran a 10.57 100m dash. Jalen Bussey, who ran a 10.67 100m dash etc etc.

I believe the website gets pre-combine and pre-pro day info from the schools and the coaches. Or, from the people who gather information for pro teams and pro scouts, who get it from schools and coaches. Or, from pro scouts. It depends.

They don't get the info from fans of the schools, who claim someone told them something.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
First of all Jabril did not have a down year. He switched from Sam to Will and played a ton more in coverage. His coverage skills are not just good.....they are elite.

The defensive scheme the Griz run is a 3-3-5 with Dante playing inside linebacker. That scheme in and of itself is built to compile huge stat numbers for Dante's position.
I said it was a down year for him. Pretty sure you basically admitted his stats were down from the prior year. And now he’s leaving. So not sure what that para even means.

As for your other para, I didn’t say shit about DO. You claimed Cox is a 1st rd LB draftee, and implied that it was unreasonable to be skeptical of such. I called you on it because it sounds a bit rich to me. Not sure how some other player that I did not mention helps you, but ok.

Don’t you get it? The worse Dante is, the better Cox is. The mind of a zero summer.

I’ll just add that if Cox is drafted in the first round of the NFL Draft, I’ll never post on Bisonville.com again. I’ll also never post on there if he is.

All I know is that Dante is not nearly fast enough to be a starter in the NFL. 4.88 for a linebacker is really REALLY slow.

Shit there were offensive lineman who had better 40 yard times at the combine.

This is an inaccurate statement. There have numerous LB’s drafted in the first 3 rounds that ran 40s in the 4.82-4.90 range. Some have even been All-pro.

Doesn’t take much to find them. History of the combine 40s and times can be found online. I spent 10 minutes looking and found 4 of them.

Here’s one of them that all pro 3x, and a 2nd round pick

40 Td - 4.83 (vs Dante 4.88)
Bench - 23 (vs Dante 15)
Broad Jump - 113 (vs Dante 123)
Shuttle - 4.16 (vs Dante 4.32)
3Cone - 7.31 (vs Dante 7.0)
Vertical - 35 (vs Dante 42)

I’m not saying Dante is a 2nd rounder, but the numbers are close for a LB that dominated his first 3 years.

And there are others too.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
The last time The Griz played UNDSU:

-Paul Ryan becomes Speaker of the House
-Cuba and the US restore diplomatic relations
-Former Subway spokesman Jared Fogle is sentenced to prison.
-Many people debate whether the dress was black and blue or white and gold
-Caitlyn Jenner makes first appearance
-Making a Murderer is popular on Netflix
-Carroll doesn't give it to BeastMode from the 2 in SB XLIX
-Hamilton hits Broadway
-iPhone 6s is released
-Many kids who are now kindergartners are born

The last time 2011 brought up that game on eGriz:
-March 10, 2020

The last time the Griz won a game on the main stage, 9/11 had just happened three months earlier.
That puts ahead of most, including most of the MVFC.

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Street Fighter/M. Bison reference is gold.
"My cousin knows a guy . . ."

I talk to my cousin all the time about golf...

But your cousin actually knows guys. And he probably doesn’t say his stroke average is two shots lower than the published stats say it is...

CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Street Fighter/M. Bison reference is gold.
"My cousin knows a guy . . ."

I talk to my cousin all the time about golf...

But your cousin actually knows guys. And he probably doesn’t say his stroke average is two shots lower than the published stats say it is...

He does know Patrick Reed, so maybe he does know someone who lies about stats...

ordigger said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:
I said it was a down year for him. Pretty sure you basically admitted his stats were down from the prior year. And now he’s leaving. So not sure what that para even means.

As for your other para, I didn’t say shit about DO. You claimed Cox is a 1st rd LB draftee, and implied that it was unreasonable to be skeptical of such. I called you on it because it sounds a bit rich to me. Not sure how some other player that I did not mention helps you, but ok.

Don’t you get it? The worse Dante is, the better Cox is. The mind of a zero summer.

I’ll just add that if Cox is drafted in the first round of the NFL Draft, I’ll never post on Bisonville.com again. I’ll also never post on there if he is.

All I know is that Dante is not nearly fast enough to be a starter in the NFL. 4.88 for a linebacker is really REALLY slow.

Shit there were offensive lineman who had better 40 yard times at the combine.

This is an inaccurate statement. There have numerous LB’s drafted in the first 3 rounds that ran 40s in the 4.82-4.90 range. Some have even been All-pro.

Doesn’t take much to find them. History of the combine 40s and times can be found online. I spent 10 minutes looking and found 4 of them.

Here’s one of them that all pro 3x, and a 2nd round pick

40 Td - 4.83 (vs Dante 4.88)
Bench - 23 (vs Dante 15)
Broad Jump - 113 (vs Dante 123)
Shuttle - 4.16 (vs Dante 4.32)
3Cone - 7.31 (vs Dante 7.0)
Vertical - 35 (vs Dante 42)

I’m not saying Dante is a 2nd rounder, but the numbers are close for a LB that dominated his first 3 years.

And there are others too.

How many within the past decade? I'm too lazy to look it up lol.

PlayerRep said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
PlayerRep said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Post the name and contact info for your source, and we'll contact him. Or, have him send you a letter with him name on it, and NDSU letterhead, and then you can post it. And, then perhaps we will contact him. This 40 time can't be a secret.

Send me a PM...

You have some weird complex always trying to prove you are right....about everything...about things you have not a fucking clue about.

2011BisonAlumni said:
PlayerRep said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
PlayerRep said:

Send me a PM...

You have some weird complex always trying to prove you are right....about everything...about things you have not a f***[*] clue about.

You literally just described yourself. Like 1000000000%. So funny!

PTGrizzly said:
Jabril Cox is very good, but he ain't running a sub 4.4 40.

I can’t find his track numbers from college but his brother Jasir was apart of a 4x100 record setting relay team....and Jabril is much much faster than him.

Also, there are guys on the team like Kobe Johnson and Jalen Bussey, who both ran around 10.6 100 meter dashes in high school...which is defiantly sub 4.4 40 time, and Matt Entz was quoted, on multiple occasions, Jabril being the fastest player on the team.

SACCAT66 said:
He does know Patrick Reed, so maybe he does know someone who lies about stats...

Can you please ask your cousin if P Reed can a sub-4.4 40-FOOT dash and report back?

CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:

Can you please ask your cousin if P Reed can a sub-4.4 40-FOOT dash and report back?

Just texted him. I asked him who he thought PR would say is the fastest (just to skip a step). We will see what he comes back with. Would be interesting to see who would have the best combine numbers in the tour. Lot better athletes that when I watched the Walrus play.

HookedonGriz said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
PlayerRep said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Send me a PM...

You have some weird complex always trying to prove you are right....about everything...about things you have not a f***[*] clue about.

You literally just described yourself. Like 1000000000%. So funny!

:lol: Post of the thread.
There is no second place.
I will not be taking questions at this time.

2011BisonAlumni said:
PTGrizzly said:
Jabril Cox is very good, but he ain't running a sub 4.4 40.

I can’t find his track numbers from college but his brother Jasir was apart of a 4x100 record setting relay team....and Jabril is much much faster than him.

Also, there are guys on the team like Kobe Johnson and Jalen Bussey, who both ran around 10.6 100 meter dashes in high school...which is defiantly sub 4.4 40 time, and Matt Entz was quoted, on multiple occasions, Jabril being the fastest player on the team.

From the Olson thread:

"Hey 2011, looks like your source and your coach don't know who the fastest players are on the team. See this January 9, 2020 article:

"FRISCO, Texas — It took five years but North Dakota State running back Ty Brooks finally admitted he wasn’t the fastest player on the team. That happened earlier this week when he gave the No. 1 billing to receiver Christian Watson."

https://www.thedickinsonpress.com/sport ... ck-his-GPS

Back