• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Herder Ranks Griz 3 in Chances of Winning Next National Title

2011BisonAlumni said:
EverettGriz said:
Sooooo, Cox's skills and stats matter and show how "great" he is, but Dante's do not. Got it.

#fatpeoplelogic

Cox's skill level is showcased primarily due to his elite pass coverage ability. The way he is able to be utilized is extremely unique. If he had played as an inside linebacker in a 3-3-5 defense like Dante and not charged with pass coverage, yes he would have put up 160 tackle type stats.

His athleticism is off the charts. Again, sub 4.4 speed compared to 4.88 for Dante....which was the third worst in the combine this year for a linebacker.

Sooooo, his skills and stats matter and Dante's do not. Got it.

#stupidfatpeoplelogic.

2011BisonAlumni said:
garizzalies said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
the entire country was eyeing Carson as a top 1 or 2 pick, Griz nation denied that happening as well....so
...so? So what?
You think just because you claimed Wontz would go in the first round, you’re right on Cox going in the 1st too? Because that’s what you seem to imply here.
Even tho Cox had a down year (for him) in the FCS and now doesn’t even have a team?
First round? First round?!? For a (former) FCS linebacker? Really? Has that ever happened before? I’m having trouble thinking of any FCS player to go in the 1st (other than the Ginger Gunner who is now a spokesman for Johnson and Johnson). In fact, right now I can’t even think of an FBS LB’er to go in the 1st. I’m sure it happens, and probably more than I realize, but it seems a bit relatively rare.
And you’re going to troll us for doubting you on this. It certainly could happen, but you have to admit our skepticism is reasonable, right?
Of course, asking for reasonableness from a troll is like asking a Buffalo Gal not to piss on a public building.

First of all Jabril did not have a down year. He switched from Sam to Will and played a ton more in coverage. His coverage skills are not just good.....they are elite.

The defensive scheme the Griz run is a 3-3-5 with Dante playing inside linebacker. That scheme in and of itself is built to compile huge stat numbers for Dante's position.
I said it was a down year for him. Pretty sure you basically admitted his stats were down from the prior year. And now he’s leaving. So not sure what that para even means.

As for your other para, I didn’t say shit about DO. You claimed Cox is a 1st rd LB draftee, and implied that it was unreasonable to be skeptical of such. I called you on it because it sounds a bit rich to me. Not sure how some other player that I did not mention helps you, but ok.

garizzalies said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
garizzalies said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
the entire country was eyeing Carson as a top 1 or 2 pick, Griz nation denied that happening as well....so
...so? So what?
You think just because you claimed Wontz would go in the first round, you’re right on Cox going in the 1st too? Because that’s what you seem to imply here.
Even tho Cox had a down year (for him) in the FCS and now doesn’t even have a team?
First round? First round?!? For a (former) FCS linebacker? Really? Has that ever happened before? I’m having trouble thinking of any FCS player to go in the 1st (other than the Ginger Gunner who is now a spokesman for Johnson and Johnson). In fact, right now I can’t even think of an FBS LB’er to go in the 1st. I’m sure it happens, and probably more than I realize, but it seems a bit relatively rare.
And you’re going to troll us for doubting you on this. It certainly could happen, but you have to admit our skepticism is reasonable, right?
Of course, asking for reasonableness from a troll is like asking a Buffalo Gal not to piss on a public building.

First of all Jabril did not have a down year. He switched from Sam to Will and played a ton more in coverage. His coverage skills are not just good.....they are elite.

The defensive scheme the Griz run is a 3-3-5 with Dante playing inside linebacker. That scheme in and of itself is built to compile huge stat numbers for Dante's position.
I said it was a down year for him. Pretty sure you basically admitted his stats were down from the prior year. And now he’s leaving. So not sure what that para even means.

As for your other para, I didn’t say shit about DO. You claimed Cox is a 1st rd LB draftee, and implied that it was unreasonable to be skeptical of such. I called you on it because it sounds a bit rich to me. Not sure how some other player that I did not mention helps you, but ok.

Don’t you get it? The worse Dante is, the better Cox is. The mind of a zero summer.

I’ll just add that if Cox is drafted in the first round of the NFL Draft, I’ll never post on Bisonville.com again. I’ll also never post on there if he is.

garizzalies said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
garizzalies said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
...so? So what?

Still struggle to see how he had a "down" year? Other than a few fewer picks, he put up identical numbers in 2019 while playing Will as opposed to Sam last year.....by nature of the position, his stats should have went down, not up.

GP GS SOLO AST TOT TFL-YDS SACKS-YDS INT PD FF FR BLK
2017 15 8 47 28 75 13-58 4.5-25 1 4 1 3 0
2018 15 15 54 37 91 9.5-29 4-21 4 7 0 0 0
2019 15 15 57 35 92 9.5-60 5.5-32 1 7 0 0 0

I know a lot of eGriz users don't understand football....but still.

EverettGriz said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
EverettGriz said:
Sooooo, Cox's skills and stats matter and show how "great" he is, but Dante's do not. Got it.

#fatpeoplelogic

Cox's skill level is showcased primarily due to his elite pass coverage ability. The way he is able to be utilized is extremely unique. If he had played as an inside linebacker in a 3-3-5 defense like Dante and not charged with pass coverage, yes he would have put up 160 tackle type stats.

His athleticism is off the charts. Again, sub 4.4 speed compared to 4.88 for Dante....which was the third worst in the combine this year for a linebacker.

#stupidfatpeoplelogic.

Dante Olson is not fast enough to be a consistent starting linebacker in the NFL. Sorry but it is just true. 4.88 is not a good time for a linebacker. More and more, linebackers are being charged with coverage ability in the NFL....Dante was adequate, but not a starting linebacker level in the NFL. Jabril Cox has elite speed. Very likely he will be the fastest linebacker at the combine next year.

Again...let me explain it.

Jabril Cox played Will on a Tampa 2 defense. He was in coverage ALOT. Dante Olson was an inside linebacker in a 3-3-5 defense. The two played entirely different positions...one is by nature of the position going to rack up more tackles.

CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
garizzalies said:
...so? So what?

Don’t you get it? The worse Dante is, the better Cox is. The mind of a zero summer.

I’ll just add that if Cox is drafted in the first round of the NFL Draft, I’ll never post on Bisonville.com again. I’ll also never post on there if he is.

All I know is that Dante is not nearly fast enough to be a starter in the NFL. 4.88 for a linebacker is really REALLY slow.

Shit there were offensive lineman who had better 40 yard times at the combine.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

All I know is that Dante is not nearly fast enough to be a starter in the NFL. 4.88 for a linebacker is really REALLY slow.

2011, you do realize that if they agreed with you on this they will never, ever admit it on a Montana fan board, don't you?

braves84 said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:

2011, you do realize that if they agreed with you on this they will never, ever admit it on a Montana fan board, don't you?
This is great. One fat coming to defend another fat on a rival’s board. Like Einstein’s theory of relativity: one fat body will remain in constant stasis until another fat body collides.
Do trolls do this stuff on other boards? As much as here?

2011BisonAlumni said:
EverettGriz said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
EverettGriz said:

#fatpeoplelogic

#stupidfatpeoplelogic.

Dante Olson is not fast enough to be a consistent starting linebacker in the NFL. Sorry but it is just true. 4.88 is not a good time for a linebacker. More and more, linebackers are being charged with coverage ability in the NFL....Dante was adequate, but not a starting linebacker level in the NFL. Jabril Cox has elite speed. Very likely he will be the fastest linebacker at the combine next year.

Jabril Cox played Will on a Tampa 2 defense. He was in coverage ALOT. Dante Olson was an inside linebacker in a 3-3-5 defense. The two played entirely different positions...one is by nature of the position going to rack up more tackles.

Soooo, cox's stats and skills matter and Dante's do not. Got it!

#reallyincrediblyfuckingstupidfatpeoplelogic.

2011BisonAlumni said:
garizzalies said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
garizzalies said:
...so? So what?

Still struggle to see how he had a "down" year? Other than a few fewer picks, he put up identical numbers in 2019 while playing Will as opposed to Sam last year.....by nature of the position, his stats should have went down, not up.

Sorry guess it was the other fat who said this:

he definitely didn't have the kind of year he did previously.

Please forgive me. All you fats run together, literally.

garizzalies said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
garizzalies said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Showing off that Montana education again.

garizzalies said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
garizzalies said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

They don't run.

EverettGriz said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
EverettGriz said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

#stupidfatpeoplelogic.

##f##k#.

No....I don’t think Dante’s stats really matter considering where he played and what position he played.

Jeremiah Briscoe threw 57 TD’s one year...

I never said Dante wasn’t a good player....he’ll make an NFL roster and play special teams. He’ll be a good back up....but 4.88 speed is 4.88 speed. Not nearly good enough to play in today’s NFL and contribute at a high level.

2011BisonAlumni said:
EverettGriz said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
EverettGriz said:

#stupidfatpeoplelogic.

##f##k#.

No....I don’t think Dante’s stats really matter . . .

That is fantastic! Can't write this kind of stuff. Do you know why you lose? Here:

egriz-logo.png

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.rockytoptalk.com/platform/amp/2020/3/4/21164501/tennessee-vols-football-in-pursuit-of-jabril-cox-a-grad-transfer-linebacker-from-north-dakota-state&ved=2ahUKEwj8oP-nk4foAhXQGM0KHRcSAnsQFjABegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw3Ye-T8BMkb-KTq73jyAM-i&ampcf=1

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
EverettGriz said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

##f##k#.

That is fantastic! Can't write this kind of stuff. Do you know why you lose? Here:

egriz-logo.png

4.88 speed.....slow

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
EverettGriz said:

##f##k#.

egriz-logo.png

4.88 speed.....slow

1280 posts . . . a lot of real estate. I bet you make it 1281! :lol:

2011BisonAlumni said:
EverettGriz said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
EverettGriz said:

#fatpeoplelogic

#stupidfatpeoplelogic.

Hold on here sir. You can check these facts and sound reasoning at the door. This is egriz, they have no place here.

Catsrgrood said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
EverettGriz said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

#stupidfatpeoplelogic.

Hold on here sir. You can check these facts and sound reasoning at the door. This is egriz, they have no place here.

Facts are one thing. Reasoning is another. Dude is honestly one of the dumbest people ever to post on this website. The fact he can’t see it further confirms it. I’m actually wondering if we shouldn’t be so hard on him.

CDAGRIZ said:
Catsrgrood said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
EverettGriz said:

#stupidfatpeoplelogic.

Facts are one thing. Reasoning is another. Dude is honestly one of the dumbest people ever to post on this website. The fact he can’t see it further confirms it. I’m actually wondering if we shouldn’t be so hard on him.

Dante Olson is a 4.88 40 speed linebacker who is widely viewed as a 6-7 round draft pick who might make a roster.

Jabril Cox is the most highly coveted linebacker prospect right now with every significant FBS program after him and is viewed as having elite next level talent.

That isn’t my opinion....that’s the opinion of people who do football for a living.

No need to get all upset over it. It’s the same way you got upset when everyone was calling Wentz one of the most pro ready QB’s in recent memory, and you were calling for him to be a mid round pick at best.

Back