• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Herder Ranks Griz 3 in Chances of Winning Next National Title

Mousegriz said:
EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:
Article really highlights what a crock the bsc schedule is.

#bsc.

Can you expand on your comment? And compare to other conferences? I'd like to know more about what you are saying, or trying to say. Thx.

Seems fairly evident, but okay: The article highlights UM's softer schedule this year, while mentioning msu's more difficult schedule, the opposite of what happened last year.

Other conferences play every team.

Rumor has it in 2025 the UM MSU game won't be played. Griz will go to Southern Utah that week instead!

#naturalrival
#bsc

Mousegriz said:
EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:
Article really highlights what a crock the bsc schedule is.

#bsc.

Can you expand on your comment? And compare to other conferences? I'd like to know more about what you are saying, or trying to say. Thx.

Seems fairly evident, but okay: The article highlights UM's softer schedule this year, while mentioning msu's more difficult schedule, the opposite of what happened last year.

Other conferences play every team.

Rumor has it in 2025 the UM MSU game won't be played. Griz will go to Southern Utah that week instead!

lol

reinell30 said:
I made quite a few bets with people when Bobby was hired back that he would have the Griz in the NC within Three years...I didn't say win it...This is the 3rd year. I need these young men to get it done this year.

Well is there anyone in the history of the FCS as good as Bobby at getting to the championship game and not winning it?

2011BisonAlumni said:
reinell30 said:
I made quite a few bets with people when Bobby was hired back that he would have the Griz in the NC within Three years...I didn't say win it...This is the 3rd year. I need these young men to get it done this year.

Well is there anyone in the history of the FCS as good as Bobby at getting to the championship game and not winning it?

Well I bet not. At this level Bobby has gotten us there many times. The days of winning are coming... Enjoy what you have at NDSU for as long as it goes. It will end, and then you will know what we have dealt with for the last decade...Losing sucks!

2011BisonAlumni said:
reinell30 said:

Have to admit, I chuckled a little.

reinell30 said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
reinell30 said:

Well I bet not. At this level Bobby has gotten us there many times. The days of winning are coming... Enjoy what you have at NDSU for as long as it goes. It will end, and then you will know what we have dealt with for the last decade...Losing sucks!

Oh, Butters is more than familiar with losing. Why do you think he puts so much stock in the athletic accomplishments of his alma mater?

https://twitter.com/fcs_stats/status/1234547691100737536?s=21

NDSU’s All American LB entering transfer portal

2011BisonAlumni said:
Griztrain said:

Bound to happen eventually. Best of luck to Jabril

If it was so obvious, don’t get hung up on your QB.

DuCharme said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Griztrain said:

Bound to happen eventually. Best of luck to Jabril

If it was so obvious, don’t get hung up on your QB.

Your QB? Don't think Trey Lance plays for me, nor do I own him.

Trey might very well do the same thing in two years. So be it. I'd prefer to see a Trey Lance and Jabril Cox on NDSU's roster for 3 years as opposed to never seeing them on their roster.

DuCharme said:
My bad. I mistook you for being one of THEIR fans.
That’s how this works.

Haha ya....but Trey Lance is not MY anything.

Can't stand when fans use possessive language to describe a team they root for....

DuCharme said:
Awww, I see... lol

GET OVER IT!

Very surprised NDSU landed Jabril in the first place. Guy was an unbelievable player, but he's lost 1 game in three years as a starter, was an all-american, and won three rings.

He literally has nothing left to prove. He was head and shoulders the most talented defensive player in the FCS the past two seasons....no offense to Mr. Dante Olson.... Don't blame him at all for leaving, and I won't blame Trey if/when he also leaves as well.

2011BisonAlumni said:
DuCharme said:
Awww, I see... lol

GET OVER IT!

Very surprised NDSU landed Jabril in the first place. Guy was an unbelievable player, but he's lost 1 game in three years as a starter, was an all-american, and won three rings.

He literally has nothing left to prove. He was head and shoulders the most talented defensive player in the FCS the past two seasons....no offense to Mr. Dante Olson.... Don't blame him at all for leaving, and I won't blame Trey if/when he also leaves as well.

Yep, winning championships is tough. Three rings too. I got to tell you, I got my third ring last night. My Grand daughter won it in the chicken game at Howards pizza.

2011BisonAlumni said:
DuCharme said:
Awww, I see... lol

GET OVER IT!

Cox was a beast no doubt. He kind of disappeared a bit last year. Not sure if he was hurt or what. He definitely didn’t jump off the screen like he did in prior year. The FCS coaches, media, and voters also saw it that way when they awarded Dante with the Buck and Cox was quite a way down the list. I’m sure he was the best in your mind but not in everyone else’s...you know the ones that actually count.

2011BisonAlumni said:
DuCharme said:
Awww, I see... lol

GET OVER IT!

If he has nothing left to prove at the college level, why didn't he declare for the NFL draft?

HookedonGriz said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
DuCharme said:
Awww, I see... lol

GET OVER IT!

Cox was a beast no doubt. He kind of disappeared a bit last year. Not sure if he was hurt or what. He definitely didn’t jump off the screen like he did in prior year. The FCS coaches, media, and voters also saw it that way when they awarded Dante with the Buck and Cox was quite a way down the list. I’m sure he was the best in your mind but not in everyone else’s...you know the ones that actually count.

He moved from Sam to Will.....teams also avoided him like the plague. I didn't see entire offensive game plans change to account for Dante like they did for Jabril.

2011BisonAlumni said:
HookedonGriz said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
DuCharme said:
Awww, I see... lol

GET OVER IT!

He moved from Sam to Will.....teams also avoided him like the plague. I didn't see entire offensive game plans change to account for Dante like they did for Jabril.

I did. All the time. You must not have watched a lot of Griz football. I watched at least 6 bison games this year and Cox was an absolute non factor or even had really bad games.

kemajic said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
DuCharme said:
Awww, I see... lol

GET OVER IT!

If he has nothing left to prove at the college level, why didn't he declare for the NFL draft?
Maybe he likes school and all it offers. Plus going after your masters degree definitely helps for life after football is over.

Back