• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Fan Podcast recording tonight w/guest Colter Nuanez

grzz said:
Jaredkuehn said:
It took me a few days to get through it, but great show guys! I’m enjoying the off season shows with some basketball content.

My favorite part was hearing Colter use non-fcc compliant language for the first time :D

Keep up the good work!

We promise to get better about the length. We actually briefly talked about splitting this one, but didn't have a perfect transition point.

We are toying with a Tuesday/Thursday format next season. Game and league recap Tuesday, Game and league preview Thursday.

Seems like double the ad revenue to me, but, please, go ahead and tell us it’s for the followers. GFP has been chasing the buck from the get.

CDAGRIZ said:
grzz said:
Jaredkuehn said:
It took me a few days to get through it, but great show guys! I’m enjoying the off season shows with some basketball content.

My favorite part was hearing Colter use non-fcc compliant language for the first time :D

Keep up the good work!

We promise to get better about the length. We actually briefly talked about splitting this one, but didn't have a perfect transition point.

We are toying with a Tuesday/Thursday format next season. Game and league recap Tuesday, Game and league preview Thursday.

Seems like double the ad revenue to me, but, please, go ahead and tell us it’s for the followers. GFP has been chasing the buck from the get.

Fair. Brint's salary demands are ludicrous. But don't tell him I told you.

grzz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
grzz said:
Jaredkuehn said:

Keep up the good work!

Fair. Brint's salary demands are ludicrous. But don't tell him I told you.

Since Luke is paid in beer, there must be more than enough green to temper Brint's ego.

Back