• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

In other sporting news...

alabamagrizzly

Lady Griz play Weber today at 11am in Ogden. Men play Weber tonight at 7pm in Msla. Griz softball takes on UNLV in Vegas tonight at 7pm.

Both b ball games will be on Pluto and UNLV will be streaming the softball game. Looks like I’ll have Pluto on the tv and softball on the IPad tonight.

Go Griz!

EverettGriz said:
Griz 'n said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Ladies beat weber but it was ugly.

Must be wishful thinking - it was only halftime.

Hard to blame Bama. It's difficult reading basketball scores in the middle of the night.

Nice job by the Ladies!

:thumb:
I’ll take the blame though. Give credit when it’s do but take the blame when it’s do too.

Here’s the YouTube link to the softball game tonight. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6riGEX6wqs Should be a good game. UNLV is a team with legit tournament aspirations. Solid pitching and hitting, but they do strike out a good amount. I’m guessing Achenbach will get the start with 2 more games on fri and 2 on sat. Only the UNLV games will be streamed though. Go Griz!

'68griz said:
alabamagrizzly said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Griz 'n said:
Must be wishful thinking - it was only halftime.

:mrgreen: :lol: My bad.

Now it’s final and it definitely wasn’t ugly :clap:

78-46, Lady Griz

The Lady Griz are really starting to put it together. In prior years all the damn injuries took their toll. I'm very happy to see them having a 'break out' year. Go Griz, keep rolling! :ugeek:

Grizzlies1982 said:
If your TV has the SWX channel they advertised broadcasting tonight's men's BBall game.

And the replay is currently available on the SWX app. :thumb:

Copper Griz said:
Grizzlies1982 said:
'68griz said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Now it’s final and it definitely wasn’t ugly :clap:

78-46, Lady Griz

The Lady Griz are really starting to put it together. In prior years all the damn injuries took their toll.

Today was not an example of putting it together. Long ways to go.

Uhhh, beat Weber. That’s a big step. Definitely not an ideal weekend though.

alabamagrizzly said:
Copper Griz said:
Grizzlies1982 said:
'68griz said:
78-46, Lady Griz

The Lady Griz are really starting to put it together. In prior years all the damn injuries took their toll.

Weber is 3-21 this year. Fourth place currently and hopefully they can get it rolling at tournament. I would like to see the girls finish strong.

Copper Griz said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Copper Griz said:
Grizzlies1982 said:

Weber is 3-21 this year. Fourth place currently and hopefully they can get it rolling at tournament. I would like to see the girls finish strong.

Closer to 3-6 with 2 losses to #35 Stanford but I do agree, a strong finish in the con schedule is what’s most important.

Back