• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs "Weber's Not a State" cats

Griz win 72-37. Between Sayeed Pridgett and Kendal Manuel they had about 46 points & outscored the purple tonight.

That last 8 minutes of basketball was cool to watch. A great reminder of how bright the future looks.

Now Imagine adding Gaskin and Brown to this freshman class.

Weird that it wasn't the usual knockdown drag out struggle with Weebs. Feels like a bit of a let down as it's always a game you get jacked for. Great intensity on D and a nice W. NC killed NAU, they are rolling, will be a huge game in 3 weeks.

Grizbballfan14 said:
That last 8 minutes of basketball was cool to watch. A great reminder of how bright the future looks.

It was. Lots of minutes to replace again next year. Don't forget Steadman and the new transfer.

Hoops watcher said:
Grizbballfan14 said:

It was. Lots of minutes to replace again next year. Don't forget Steadman and the new transfer.
Definitely havent forgotten. I'm thinking 2-3 years down the line right now, but honestly I think our team next year is the favorite to win the big sky. I'm expecting a big season from Steadman

Grizbballfan14 said:
Hoops watcher said:
Grizbballfan14 said:

Definitely havent forgotten. I'm thinking 2-3 years down the line right now, but honestly I think our team next year is the favorite to win the big sky. I'm expecting a big season from Steadman

I haven’t looked at what everyone else has coming back but I’m not there yet. Sayeed, and Manuel are easily our best players and Samuelson might be 3rd. We could be there again next year if everything goes well, like it did this year, but we have to replace a lot to be favorites.

It was so nice without all the fouls. I was a handful of block off campus driving home and it wasn’t even 9:00

DPGriz said:
Grizbballfan14 said:
Hoops watcher said:
Grizbballfan14 said:

I haven’t looked at what everyone else has coming back but I’m not there yet. Sayeed, and Manuel are easily our best players and Samuelson might be 3rd. We could be there again next year if everything goes well, like it did this year, but we have to replace a lot to be favorites.

Will be a challenge to mesh all the pieces into a whole but there will be a ton of talent and I'm confident we have the guy at the helm to get it done. I'm looking forward to it.

DPGriz said:
Grizbballfan14 said:
Hoops watcher said:
Grizbballfan14 said:

I definitely get where you're coming from, but I think we have a couple of guys on the roster in Steadman and Gaskin who are going to come in and make a big impact next year. Steadman had a lot of individual success in his time playing in the Mountain West. I think he will be a dominant force in the big sky.

Big Sage said:
If Egun had made that dunk, it would have been on SportsCenter. Sayeed did anything he wanted tonight

Dunk was missed only because the defender fouled and undercut Egun. That was a big time move to the hoop. Egun looked very good in his late 8 minutes or so.

NorthEndZoneDan said:
Proud Griz Man said:
I didn't see Rahe miss any shots or turn over the ball. :roll: :cool:

NorthEndZoneDan said:
is this the end for Rahe?

go take a look at the weebs board and get back to me.

This.

That fan base is D U N with Rahe. He'll remain because he's got a number of years remaining on a huge contract weebs can't afford to buy out. But trust me on this, the weber fan base is unhappy, and they're voting with their feet. Hardcore weebs fans are not going to the Dee on game day, something which was unthinkable even 3 years ago.

I popped over to their board today. Usually a game with the GRIZ would mean multiple pages on the game thread. Today? One post. ONE!

Great win by the GRIZ tonight. Coupled with ewooo's home loss to Idawhoooo, the team has further cemented their position for the league championship (I know it doesn't matter to you, pr, but it does to the rest of us).

EverettGriz said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
Proud Griz Man said:
I didn't see Rahe miss any shots or turn over the ball. :roll: :cool:

NorthEndZoneDan said:
is this the end for Rahe?

go take a look at the weebs board and get back to me.

This.

That fan base is D U N with Rahe. He'll remain because he's got a number of years remaining on a huge contract weebs can't afford to buy out. But trust me on this, the weber fan base is unhappy, and they're voting with their feet. Hardcore weebs fans are not going to the Dee on game day, something which was unthinkable even 3 years ago.

I popped over to their board today. Usually a game with the GRIZ would mean multiple pages on the game thread. Today? One post. ONE!

Great win by the GRIZ tonight. Coupled with ewooo's home loss to Idawhoooo, the team has further cemented their position for the league championship (I know it doesn't matter to you, pr, but it does to the rest of us).

You do know the difference between basketball and football, don't you? I realize that you don't know much about sports, and certainly not how to play them, but I sure hope you know the difference between these two.

Back