• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs "Weber's Not a State" cats

EverettGriz said:
TrueGriz said:
EverettGriz said:
LG up 24-20 midway through the 2nd.

Yes, they're already playing. I mean, who the hell schedules like this???

Oh wait. The bsc. It adds up now....

bsc did not schedule the time. Weber State did.

Well of course. But the bsc allowed it. Once again, do you think this would be allowed by other conferences? Of course not. They hold their programs accountable and put rules and regs into place to avoid ridiculous things like this.

Yes, I do.

Couldn't post a screen shot, but here is the link to the tweet from the Weber beat writer.

https://twitter.com/WeberHQ/status/1228136679900209152?s=19

DPGriz said:
Jaredkuehn said:
DPGriz said:
Jaredkuehn said:
No Jerrick Harding tonight?

Apparently? He’s here and in uniform so who knows?

Is he suited up? I didn’t see him in warmups.

According to Kyle Hansen, the Weeb beat guy, and others on twitter he is.

Roger that. I must have missed him. Sounds like no one knows what’s up. I was hoping to see him play for his last time here. Bummer for him.

Jaredkuehn said:
DPGriz said:
Jaredkuehn said:
DPGriz said:
Apparently? He’s here and in uniform so who knows?

Is he suited up? I didn’t see him in warmups.

According to Kyle Hansen, the Weeb beat guy, and others on twitter he is.

Roger that. I must have missed him. Sounds like no one knows what’s up. I was hoping to see him play for his last time here. Bummer for him.

Yeah, seems like a surprise to everyone. I would have liked the opportunity to see him too but I don’t hate an easier chance at victory.

We are doing whatever we want to Weber tonight. It’s actually kind of weird. This is not a normal Weber team. They are so disinterested and we have our gas pedal on the floor!

Back