• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Caption This Photo

Htowngriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
HookedonGriz said:
Does Petrino have a taped up nose? Hmmmm all kinds of speculation there haha.

"It was a million-to-one shot, doc. I swear. I walked straight into a ringing bell."

921cc0818f9f726ca57891c2d52bce91.jpg
😂😂 Fusilli Jerry from The Assman episode!!

MikeyGriz said:
This is the best meeting room in the "new" offices? I've seen bigger conference rooms in construction trailers!
The room appointments are consistent with a construction trailer. I don't see a single Heathcote or Motta mural.

bgbigdog said:
Petrino is sitting next to the woman in the top corner. What do you suppose happened?

[media] https://twitter.com/bigskyfb/status/1227263535924727809?s=21[/media]

Bonus question - did Barney bring the snacks?

I heard there may have been a motorcycle and a volleyball coach involved.

wbtfg said:
bgbigdog said:
Petrino is sitting next to the woman in the top corner. What do you suppose happened?

[media] https://twitter.com/bigskyfb/status/1227263535924727809?s=21[/media]

Bonus question - did Barney bring the snacks?

I heard there may have been a motorcycle and a volleyball coach involved.

I mean, this is the time you just have to say, “Can’t make it, fellas. What’s the dial in #?” Right?

"You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads!”

"Before we get started, let's go around the room and introduce yourself to the group."

The Petrino speculation is such low-hanging fruit and you can go so many hilarious directions with it... But some Idaho media were clowning on the photo and Mason Petrino ripped them to shreds on twitter. Sounds like Paul had a skin cancer scare that resulted in a removal.

That aside, I laughed at this photo all day yesterday. Best's mean mug and three beverages, Choate and Hill sitting next to their buddies, McCaffery sleeping, Petrino suffering, Hawkins writing Disney stories, Hauck wearing his much too large shirt like always while trying to ignore Barney's one-liners, Barney wishing he brought the Dot's pretzels, Ball looking lost just like the NAU defense, Taylor wishing he was drawing up RPOs, Phenicie WITH HAIR, Baldwin staring down Best and DeMario Warren wondering how the hell he got this job that makes him hang out with all these crazy people who are all 20 years older than him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the Big Sky Football Coaches meeting here at our new headquarters in the basement of the Super 8 Hotel in downtown Kaysville!

Tomorrow, we head to Lagoon for some bonding!

"Hi, my name's ………………….. and I'm a BSC Football Head Coach."

Everyone else: "Hi …………..!"

Colter_Nuanez56 said:
The Petrino speculation is such low-hanging fruit and you can go so many hilarious directions with it... But some Idaho media were clowning on the photo and Mason Petrino ripped them to shreds on twitter. Sounds like Paul had a skin cancer scare that resulted in a removal.

That aside, I laughed at this photo all day yesterday. Best's mean mug and three beverages, Choate and Hill sitting next to their buddies, McCaffery sleeping, Petrino suffering, Hawkins writing Disney stories, Hauck wearing his much too large shirt like always while trying to ignore Barney's one-liners, Barney wishing he brought the Dot's pretzels, Ball looking lost just like the NAU defense, Taylor wishing he was drawing up RPOs, Phenicie WITH HAIR, Baldwin staring down Best and DeMario Warren wondering how the hell he got this job that makes him hang out with all these crazy people who are all 20 years older than him :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :clap:
This is just . . . perfect.

Back