• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Fan Podcast recording tonight w/guest Colter Nuanez

BWahlberg

DONOR
Should be a fun show, we’ll have it up for listeners tomorrow as usual. Colter will be with us so feel free to fire in any/all questions.

Planning to talk Griz basketball, recruiting, spring camp, and whatever else comes to mind as we get a few beers in us.

I have a few questions:

I know at this point the starting QB position is Cam Humphrey’s to lose, but do you realistically see him being pushed?

Is Hurlburt going to get meaningful snaps this year?

Who is the next “Dante” on defense?

37 predictions?

And finally, of any of the incoming freshmen (and even the redshirts), who has the highest ceiling?

Forgot one:

What are the main story lines coming into spring camp? What are each of you looking for and expecting?

How many girlfriends does James have to buy valentines cards for?

How buzzed was Brint after his first beer this month?

Colter, WTF with basketball officiating?

Why doesn't the staggering fact that the GRIZ have beaten the cats 18 out of the last 19 get more pub?

Where does TDC rank in the long list of great GRIZ BB coaches?

colter: on your death bead you see god and he tells you you can get into heaven if you answer one question honestly: are you a griz or a cat?

Do we need to mandate steroid testing of 90 lb. cheerleaders after that violent act against Eastern Washington?

Also should Bobby be recruiting her?

EW406 said:
Do we need to mandate steroid testing of 90 lb. cheerleaders after that violent act against Eastern Washington?

Back up. What violent act??? I feel like I missed something.

PDXGrizzly said:
EW406 said:

giphy.gif

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
PDXGrizzly said:
EW406 said:

giphy.gif

:oops:

My daughter and wife have permanently destroyed my sarcasm indicator.

PDXGrizzly said:
MissoulaMarinerFan said:
PDXGrizzly said:
EW406 said:

giphy.gif

Ha, no worries - not sure if you were following the "conflict" during the men's game vs EWU, but apparently one (or two) of the Griz Cheerleaders had the AUDACITY to put her arm out to keep an EWU player from barreling into her. He fell backward like a ton of bricks and started complaining to the referee.

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
PDXGrizzly said:
MissoulaMarinerFan said:
PDXGrizzly said:

giphy.gif

Ha, no worries - not sure if you were following the "conflict" during the men's game vs EWU, but apparently one (or two) of the Griz Cheerleaders had the AUDACITY to put her arm out to keep an EWU player from barreling into her. He fell backward like a ton of bricks and started complaining to the referee.

That’s funny! Wicked stiff arms.

PDXGrizzly said:
MissoulaMarinerFan said:
PDXGrizzly said:
MissoulaMarinerFan said:

That’s funny! Wicked stiff arms.
He should be eligible for the “Queen of Flops” award then.

Good pod cast. I had a nasty 2 hour 50 minute drive today and this episode was almost perfect.

It took me a few days to get through it, but great show guys! I’m enjoying the off season shows with some basketball content.

My favorite part was hearing Colter use non-fcc compliant language for the first time :D

Keep up the good work!

Jaredkuehn said:
It took me a few days to get through it, but great show guys! I’m enjoying the off season shows with some basketball content.

My favorite part was hearing Colter use non-fcc compliant language for the first time :D

Keep up the good work!

We promise to get better about the length. We actually briefly talked about splitting this one, but didn't have a perfect transition point.

We are toying with a Tuesday/Thursday format next season. Game and league recap Tuesday, Game and league preview Thursday.

grzz said:
Jaredkuehn said:

Keep up the good work!

We promise to get better about the length. We actually briefly talked about splitting this one, but didn't have a perfect transition point.

We are toying with a Tuesday/Thursday format next season. Game and league recap Tuesday, Game and league preview Thursday.

Plus, two nights of drinking beer for you guys!

I believe that’s what’s known in the biz as a “win/win”.

Had to put this someplace. Kind of funny.

https://twitter.com/MTMintSports/status/1228186963234082821?s=20

Back