• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Updated list of players not on GoGriz Roster from Fall

Paytonlives

Staff member
Egbo
Eastwood
Nagler
Germer
Vinyard
Longoria
Dareon Nash
McGinnis
Jesse Owens
Marcus Hee
Caine Fitiausi-Fung
Zane Whiting

Longoria was announced and honored as a senior on senior day

Eastwood is still going to school at UM. He is dating a Lady Griz bb player.

SaskGriz said:
Marcus Hee and Caine Fitiausi-Fung are also gone but that may have been for a while.

I believe Fitiausi-Fung got himself arrested in bozo the night before griz/cat and I am sure the following day he was done.

retiredpopo said:
RayWill said:
I had really high hopes for Germer and Nagler. Sad to see them no longer on the roster.

makes me wonder what the heck happened.
Nagler could never stay healthy and Germer probably realizes its going to be very very difficult for him to ever see the field.

I would say the biggest losses would be egbo, Nash and McGinnis, based on position of need, minimum they provided depth back there.
McGinnis will be missed on special teams if nothing else.

SaskGriz said:
Marcus Hee and Caine Fitiausi-Fung are also gone but that may have been for a while.
Didn't know that, thanks for the update. Wouldn't be the only U of M student to get into trouble in Bozeman during Cat/Griz. I might in that category but it was a long time ago and my memory isn't that good.

SaskGriz said:
SaskGriz said:
Didn't know that, thanks for the update. Wouldn't be the only U of M student to get into trouble in Bozeman during Cat/Griz. I might in that category but it was a long time ago and my memory isn't that good.

Who among us hasn't quoted himself and also claimed memory issues... :p

Bjorn Bjornstein said:
SaskGriz said:
SaskGriz said:

:lol: Was trying to thank Retiredpopo for that info. Holy computer illiteracy Batman.

Bjorn Bjornstein said:
SaskGriz said:
SaskGriz said:

Fuckin' post of the year right there, fellas. Just stop the competition right now. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bjorn Bjornstein said:
SaskGriz said:
SaskGriz said:

I don't know. I don't remember. Lol

bgbigdog said:
cowboywayne said:
It looks like Dumitru Salagor is not on the current 2020 roster.

That’s a shame. For a big guy, he could wheel. Best of luck DS.

Agreed, good sized kid coming in to the program - I was looking forward to see how he developed.

Back