• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Softball 4-0

AZDoc said:
cclarkblues said:
Paytonlives said:
Well its a final

Griz lose 2 to 1 in ten innings to top 20 Texas Tech...

great showing

Thanks Payton, I was having trouble watching from TT's Facebook page. :thumb:

I was too. Too bad. Thought they had it!

Had to quit watching in the 5th tied 0-0 to go to church. Cone out and it was 1-1 in the 9th. What a game and what a showing by our girls. Next weekend will be an easier challenge then La Tech and Tex Tech but we’ll also see Web St. Go Griz!

Absolutely terrific trip. Had some chances to push runs across in the 9th and 10th, but couldn’t find a way. But this should give them confidence they can play with anyone in the country.

Amazing where this program is after only a handful of years in existence

Damn impressive tourney. TT should have been able to dominate but couldn’t. This is a very good sign of what’s to come for the Griz c

EverettGriz said:
Absolutely terrific trip. Had some chances to push runs across in the 9th and 10th, but couldn’t find a way. But this should give them confidence they can play with anyone in the country.

Amazing where this program is after only a handful of years in existence

This.

alabamagrizzly said:
To put this weekend in perspective, we hit 11 home runs in five games. In 2018, we hit 17 homers the entire season.

3dogs.jpg

cclarkblues said:
Odd how there are only posts when we win.

That’s because, unlike some of the football fans, we’re not ready to jump off the cliff or bash the players and coaches. Wins will come followed by more positive posters. Be patient.

Unfortunately, the Griz dropped two games apiece to UNLV and Utah Valley, in Las Vegas. However, they were victorious over Weber State in what appears to be a non-conference game, also in Las Vegas.

I was watching Texas Tech leading Washington last night going into the last inning. I think the lost in OT.

grizband said:
Unfortunately, the Griz dropped two games apiece to UNLV and Utah Valley, in Las Vegas. However, they were victorious over Weber State in what appears to be a non-conference game, also in Las Vegas.

I am trying to figure out how in the first game against Utah Valley the Griz only lost 4 to 3 (in 8 innings). According to the box score the gave up 16 hits:shock: :shock: :shock:

grizband said:

I am trying to figure out how in the first game against Utah Valley the Griz only lost 4 to 3 (in 8 innings). According to the box score the gave up 16 hits.:shock: :shock: :shock:

Back