• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Choate has a new scapegoat

"Udy worked on Matt Wells’ Utah State staff as a defensive administrative assistant during the 2018 season, and followed Wells to Texas Tech in 2019 as a quality control assistant for offensive coordinator David Yost."

"Udy worked at South Dakota School of Mines from 2015-17. In three seasons there he coached receivers, coordinated recruiting and rose to the role of offensive coordinator."

"Udy began his coaching career at Eastern Oregon (2011-15) in roles such as receivers coach, special teams coordinator, and assistant head coach."

"I ... played my college ball (for Eastern Oregon of the Frontier Conference)"

CDA is going to find this guy's credentials to be impressive.

PlayerRep said:
"Udy worked on Matt Wells’ Utah State staff as a defensive administrative assistant during the 2018 season, and followed Wells to Texas Tech in 2019 as a quality control assistant for offensive coordinator David Yost."

"Udy worked at South Dakota School of Mines from 2015-17. In three seasons there he coached receivers, coordinated recruiting and rose to the role of offensive coordinator."

"Udy began his coaching career at Eastern Oregon (2011-15) in roles such as receivers coach, special teams coordinator, and assistant head coach."

"I ... played my college ball (for Eastern Oregon of the Frontier Conference)"

CDA is going to find this guy's credentials to be impressive.

I'm definitely impressed. This guy is perfect for The Plan. You don't just follow a semifinal campaign with higher expectations. This is a perfect hire. You get the bona fides of a Big XII hire, but you can still say he's "learning" on the job if shit goes sideways. Choach is more of a prophet than a coach.

You guys thought Iaone would be a disaster too. How did that work for you? The new OC Udy gets great reviews from everyone he has worked with. When he was OC at SD Mines, the offense broke all records. Young and smart!!

bigsky33 said:
You guys thought Iaone would be a disaster too. How did that work for you? The new OC Udy gets great reviews from everyone he has worked with. When he was OC at SD Mines, the offense broke all records. Young and smart!!

So did Stitt. Eerily similar credentials and “reviews”

HookedonGriz said:
bigsky33 said:

So did Stitt. Eerily similar credentials and “reviews”

Only Udy isn’t the head coach. He gets to work for a good head coach in Choate.

33, I'm not sure you understand how this place works, particularly in a thread where PR makes a post in the top half of the first page and calls for CDA to emerge from the bat cave. But you know what man, who gives a shit. Keep being you over here.

ABQCat said:
33, I'm not sure you understand how this place works, particularly in a thread where PR makes a post in the top half of the first page and calls for CDA to emerge from the bat cave. But you know what man, who gives a shit. Keep being you over here.

Yes, I know their game. CDA is a legend in his own mind. We got a good one in Udy. Choate continues to bring in good assistants and excellent recruits.

ABQCat said:

Don't think I've ever teed up a thread for CDA. Not very often, if ever. Nice try guys. Just keep making up stuff, and following your narrative.

Jeez, the guy hasn't even been a real coach for the past 2 years.

Does it take a genius to call power, counter, inside zone, outside zone and an occasional deep ball? That seemed to work okay for us last year.

PlayerRep said:
ABQCat said:

Don't think I've ever teed up a thread for CDA. Not very often, if ever. Nice try guys. Just keep making up stuff, and following your narrative.

People said the same thing on here about Kane Iaone. Kane did a great job last year. You guys also said we wouldn’t make the playoffs last year with our QB. And, you guys said on here you were going to kick our butt last year. I guess you underestimated Choate.

bigsky33 said:
PlayerRep said:
ABQCat said:

People said the same thing on here about Kane Iaone. Kane did a great job last year. You guys also said we wouldn’t make the playoffs last year with our QB. And, you guys said on here you were going to kick our butt last year. I guess you underestimated Choate.

I didn't say those things. I am the UM poster who supported the Cats the most, all along in the fall, in terms of having the potential to be a good team.

Why don't you address your comments to the handful of posters who might have said what you said?

Or, why don't you tell us again how Vernon Adams is going to stay at EWU and not go to Oregon.

bigsky33 said:
PlayerRep said:
ABQCat said:

People said PR teed up threads for Kane Iaone? That sounds like a lie. Find me one post . . .

wbtfg said:
Does it take a genius to call power, counter, inside zone, outside zone and an occasional deep ball? That seemed to work okay for us last year.

Agreed. Literally anyone could do that job. They could've saved some money with this hire, but decided to try to get fancy. I wonder if MSU will reimburse the taxpayers. Doubtful.

bigsky33 said:
PlayerRep said:
ABQCat said:

This dumbass can't even spell his own coaches name right. My last bowel movement had more intelligence than anything you've ever posted.

Back