• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2020 Football Official Signing day List (22 Signed) (8 Transfers) (1 Spring additions) 5 Walk-ons

As I’m watching Bobby talk, I’m heartened that everyone of these kids has a great family. Not many comments on spacial relationships as yet.

Ps. All the o-linemen appear to be knee-benders. That’s o-Line descriptive for good athletes with a ton of upside.

Just noticed Journey Grimsrud is listed as being from Huntley, Mont. He attends school at Huntley Project but the school is located in Worden. I don't believe there is a Huntley, MT.

go96griz said:
Just noticed Journey Grimsrud is listed as being from Huntley, Mont. He attends school at Huntley Project but the school is located in Worden. I don't believe there is a Huntley, MT.

There is a Huntley, MT. There is no high school there though. It’s not far from Worden, where Huntley Project HS is.

Back