• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2020 Football Official Signing day List (22 Signed) (8 Transfers) (1 Spring additions) 5 Walk-ons

grizfan1984 said:
Ursus1 said:
Paytonlives said:
Dont think the Griz get any of the offers left..
Already have a LS and enough RB

Incredible Long Shots
WR/DB- Cooper Barnum 6'2" 200 (Skyview HS) Vancouver, WA (T 11/3) (WSU- Baseball)
DB/WR- Jaylen Clark 6'3" 195 (Lincoln HS) Tacoma, WA (T 8/1) (Colorado)

All signals point to kittens
DL/OL- Toni "JT" Reed 6'3" 295 (Valley Christian HS) San Jose, CA (3-Star) (T 8/1) (Fresno, Sac, Wyo., Libery, N Mex, kittens)

Really Doubtful
LS- Peyton Hogan (Bozeman HS) Bozeman, MT (T 12/3) (Utah St.)
RB- Elijah Elliot 5'10" 180 (Central Catholic HS) Portland, OR (T 7/31) (has 20+ offers)
RB/SS- Minaya Olivo 6'0" 190 (Central Catholic HS) Modesto, CA (T 8/1) (UCLA-PWO, Army, AF, UNLV, Poly, Davis, Spuds, kittens)

How many scholarships do you think are still available for someone to sign before fall camp?

If I had to guess 3-4 if not more, plus we will see more turnover after spring ball.

This...

grizfan1984 said:
Minaya Olivo and Elijah Elliott both to msu, why the hell msu needs 3 3 star RBs is beyond me.

I’ll share my thoughts on this tomorrow once signing day is going.

dayday said:
grizfan1984 said:
Minaya Olivo and Elijah Elliott both to msu, why the hell msu needs 3 3 star RBs is beyond me.

In the Nach radio podcast Hauck says we have no scholarships available and no walkon spots available so I’m guessing we may see some guys we don’t know about tomorrow but who knows

grizfan1984 said:
dayday said:
grizfan1984 said:

In the Nach radio podcast Hauck says we have no scholarships available and no walkon spots available so I’m guessing we may see some guys we don’t know about tomorrow but who knows

I haven’t listened to that but you would think with the current roster size and that statement there might be some surprises but again I was hoping that last year and didn’t exactly work out last year at this time.

On that Nach in Sports interview, Hauck said from the December signing they basically had no schollies left and no walk on spots left. He attributed that to a small senior class back to back years. So I’m guessing the two Oregon St DBs and Brammer are it. Maybe one surprise but nothing more.

HookedonGriz said:
On that Nach in Sports interview, Hauck said from the December signing they basically had no schollies left and no walk on spots left. He attributed that to a small senior class back to back years. So I’m guessing the two Oregon St DBs and Brammer are it. Maybe one surprise but nothing more.

I think that is not a completely true statement but more of a way to appease fans.

Is it possible some of what might have been left was distributed among guys who only had partial or no scholarship monies @ all?

bgbigdog said:
Is it possible some of what might have been left was distributed among guys who only had partial or no scholarship monies @ all?

Definitely a possibility.

dayday said:
HookedonGriz said:

I think that is not a completely true statement but more of a way to appease fans.

Coaches always hold 2 or 3 back for Spring add ons. Also others will leave. But I do think he was nt being totally truthful.

I do know we have at least 2 available unless we see some surprises Nash just left so I’m sure that’s not filled yet and we did offer the DE from Tennessee a few weeks ago who decided to go to Furman.

dirtysoup said:
https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizFB/status/1225060258680201217?s=19

What does he hope to studay? How about English? Sweet mother of god....seriously, who does these?

Back