• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2020 Football Official Signing day List (22 Signed) (8 Transfers) (1 Spring additions) 5 Walk-ons

grizfan1984 said:
dayday said:
grizfan1984 said:
With McClafferty going to Tech and JT Reed visiting msu this weekend I’m going to say we are done for this class until summer transfers.

Maybe, probably a good guess based off sound logic based off what has been happening, however. who really knows. It is like locked down on social media. The half glass full of me could still see a surprise or two..
I thought maybe a Walkon or 2 could get on board but from reading articles on some of the top guys left it’s between one of the NAIAs or msu.

Well the nice thing about NAIA it is not like their LOI mean anything for D-1 they can always just ship and it happened last year with the sentinel WR we got last year. However, I do see what your saying. Usually a few of can piece together what the targets are and no one has anything which might be a telling sign they are calling it and saving schollies for summer and 2021 class.

Paytonlives said:
https://twitter.com/_Connor_Shay/status/1223723087494930432

I was for sure thinking he was going to take that Utah offer so that’s interesting. I think around end of October we were essentially out of the running for Shay.

I’m almost 100% guaranteed we are done until Summer transfers roll in I don’t even know if we will add any walkons at this point.

grizfan1984 said:
https://mobile.twitter.com/peytonbrammer3/status/1224436513896722437/photo/2

I wonder if he’s coming in at Fall or they try to do a grey shirt type of deal.

In the "world's worst kept secret category, Peyton Brammer commits. :thumb: :thumb:

Here's what's left of known offers....Signing day in 48 hours

Known 2020 Offers (16)
LS- Peyton Hogan (Bozeman HS) Bozeman, MT (T 12/3) (Utah St.)
RB- Corie Allen 5’ 11” 190 (Cedar Hill HS) Cedar Hill, TX (PIN)
RB- Elijah Elliot 5'10" 180 (Central Catholic HS) Portland, OR (T 7/31) (has 20+ offers)
RB/SS- Minaya Olivo 6'0" 190 (Central Catholic HS) Modesto, CA (T 8/1) (UCLA-PWO, Army, AF, UNLV, Poly, Davis, Spuds, kittens)
WR/DB- Cooper Barnum 6'2" 200 (Skyview HS) Vancouver, WA (T 11/3) (WSU- Baseball)
DL/OL- Toni "JT" Reed 6'3" 295 (Valley Christian HS) San Jose, CA (3-Star) (T 8/1) (Fresno, Sac, Wyo., Libery, N Mex, kittens)
CB- Ennis Rakestraw Jr.6'1" 170 (Duncanville HS) (T 10/28) (UCONN, Missouri- PWO, Kansas, PWO)
DB/WR- Jaylen Clark 6'3" 195 (Lincoln HS) Tacoma, WA (T 8/1) (Colorado)

fixed.

Is it the same Shay that’s going to Wyoming a few posts above? I’m old and am prone to poor reading.

heightsgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
dayday said:
grizfan1984 said:
https://mobile.twitter.com/peytonbrammer3/status/1224436513896722437/photo/2

I wonder if he’s coming in at Fall or they try to do a grey shirt type of deal.

I wonder if he's coming as a WR or a DB?

Is it even possible to be a 6' 5" CB? There might be rules against that....

WR or TE. This kids is a great athlete. Hope his injury recovery goes well. Greyshirt would be ideal.

Dont think the Griz get any of the offers left..
Already have a LS and enough RB

Incredible Long Shots
WR/DB- Cooper Barnum 6'2" 200 (Skyview HS) Vancouver, WA (T 11/3) (WSU- Baseball)

All signals point to kittens
DL/OL- Toni "JT" Reed 6'3" 295 (Valley Christian HS) San Jose, CA (3-Star) (T 8/1) (Fresno, Sac, Wyo., Libery, N Mex, kittens)

Really Doubtful
RB- Elijah Elliot 5'10" 180 (Central Catholic HS) Portland, OR (T 7/31) (has 20+ offers)
RB/SS- Minaya Olivo 6'0" 190 (Central Catholic HS) Modesto, CA (T 8/1) (UCLA-PWO, Army, AF, UNLV, Poly, Davis, Spuds, kittens)

Paytonlives said:

Incredible Long Shots

Really Doubtful

How many scholarships do you think are still available for someone to sign before fall camp?

Ursus1 said:
Paytonlives said:

Incredible Long Shots

Really Doubtful

How many scholarships do you think are still available for someone to sign before fall camp?

If I had to guess 3-4 if not more, plus we will see more turnover after spring ball.

Back