• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Springfield,MO Where is the GRIZ Tailgate?

kevraid

To anyone in Springfield,MO. Where will the GRIZ Tailgate be and Where will be the best place to Park before tailgating? We will be there when The GRIZ travel to Missouri state?

Griz season ticket holder here who lives here in Springfield. I have been watching Griz games downtown at a Mexican restaurant called Marias for 20 years, it will be the official Griz bar that week, not Mooses or Mo Club but not bad. As for tailgating they have the Bear Club by the stadium , but to be honest I haven't been to an MSU game in years. I will have a lot of family and friends visiting from Montana so will plan to have something set up
Side note, MSU let their coach go today so they will have a new coach/system next year, can't be any worse than they have been

missourigriz said:
Griz season ticket holder here who lives here in Springfield. I have been watching Griz games downtown at a Mexican restaurant called Marias for 20 years, it will be the official Griz bar that week, not Mooses or Mo Club but not bad. As for tailgating they have the Bear Club by the stadium , but to be honest I haven't been to an MSU game in years. I will have a lot of family and friends visiting from Montana so will plan to have something set up
Side note, MSU let their coach go today so they will have a new coach/system next year, can't be any worse than they have been
Ya I think I met you a few years ago when we visited and watched GRIZ/cat at Marias. We now live in Nixa and been counting down to this game from few years ago when this game was set up lol

Never knew Missouri state was such a discusting Football place till they hired Bobby petrino and interviewed Art Briles.

This from a recent article on UM's 2020 schedule:

The Bears graduate 19 seniors from a team that went 1-10 overall. They lose their lone All-American, a long snapper. All six of their All-Missouri Valley Football Conference honorees were seniors, including their starting quarterback, wide receiver, linebacker and defensive end.
Missouri State hosts the Griz for its home opener one week after kicking off its season at FBS Oklahoma, which made the College Football Playoff in 2019.

Oooffff….Petrino or no Petrino, this game should be a walkover.

AZGrizFan said:
grizpsych said:
I do believe I will be attending this game. Let's party!

You hosting at your house, psych? :lol: :lol: :lol:

That would be cool. We could hit the pool the night before. But, I don't think Mrs. grizpsych will approve of strangers in the house.

grizpsych said:
AZGrizFan said:
grizpsych said:
I do believe I will be attending this game. Let's party!

You hosting at your house, psych? :lol: :lol: :lol:

That would be cool. We could hit the pool the night before. But, I don't think Mrs. grizpsych will approve of strangers in the house.

WTF? We’re not “strangers”, we’re eGrizzers! :D :D

Back