• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Kittens lose O coordinator

From what I hear, the Erickson rumor does have legs, but most feel Choate will go a different direction. But don't count him completely out.

grizindabox said:
From what I hear, the Erickson rumor does have legs, but most feel Choate will go a different direction. But don't count him completely out.

Probably worried about too much competition on the MILF weekend!

MikeyGriz said:
grizindabox said:

MG raises an important point which has yet to be addressed here. Losing a young buck like Matt will almost certainly dampen the enthusiasm of local area soccer moms. Replacing him with a dinosaur? Well, there goes virtually all of the revenue from the MILF "football" Clinic.

EverettGriz said:
MikeyGriz said:
grizindabox said:

MG raises an important point which has yet to be addressed here. Losing a young buck like Matt will almost certainly dampen the enthusiasm of local area soccer moms. Replacing him with a dinosaur? Well, there goes virtually all of the revenue from the MILF "football" Clinic.

Don't the griz do a MILF clinic as well? With tailgating and drink tickets, plus one-on-one work with Bobby and coaches?

EDIT... My bad, I think they just get drilled by the coaches

SACCAT66 said:
EverettGriz said:
MikeyGriz said:
grizindabox said:

Don't the griz do a MILF clinic as well? With tailgating and drink tickets, plus one-on-one work with Bobby and coaches?

All good.

SACCAT66 said:
EverettGriz said:
MikeyGriz said:
grizindabox said:

It's all about the 2020 MSU Football MILF Masters Golf Scramble and Fun Run.
"Drainin' putts and bangin' sluts under the Gallatin Valley Sky."
Price per team: TBD

SACCAT66 said:
EverettGriz said:
MikeyGriz said:
grizindabox said:

The griz session was cancelled due to lack of interest late last summer. Heard it was fallout from the former coach sharing situation in Bozeman.

behappp said:
WaGriz4life said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
What is he, 85? Dude has been sending back soup and tipping 8.2% for a decade now. What are they going to do if there is a night game?

He is 72. Not that old. He is in great shape. He did great in his last gig at Utah. The guy is a Hall of Fame coach. He knows his football!!

You don’t think 72 years is old :lol:

Nick Saban is 68. Not quite an ancient 72 but getting close. He's obviously losing it. Dude couldn't even make the playoffs this year
Saban is one of the oldest coaches in college football. My point is it is rare, especially this day and age where NFL GM’s and college AD’s are finding out “experience” is overrated in this day and age of football.

Back