• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Kittens lose O coordinator

Good coordinators are really hard to replace at the salary that can be paid at the FCS level. There offense will suffer for that loss.

indian-outlaw said:
Good coordinators are really hard to replace at the salary that can be paid at the FCS level. There offense will suffer for that loss.

Dennis Erickson is bored. He spent a lot of time at Cat practices last season. Don’t be surprised. He loves Bozeman and MSU.

Not a big loss at all. I think miller was young, inexperienced, and really did some things that made that O stagnant at times. They may actually be better off with him moving on.

HookedonGriz said:
Not a big loss at all. I think miller was young, inexperienced, and really did some things that made that O stagnant at times. They may actually be better off with him moving on.

Agreed, a good, experienced OC is hard to replace. Him, nor so much. Program is doing well. Shouldnt be hard to attract someone more qualified.

signedbewildered said:
HookedonGriz said:

Agreed, a good, experienced OC is hard to replace. Him, nor so much. Program is doing well. Shouldnt be hard to attract someone more qualified.

To give him credit, he’s developed some great QB’s, even if coach only lets him choose from the LB’s to play QB. At least the conference thought so. Just like they think Sterk should be a co-FCS Defensive Player of the Year.

alabamagrizzly said:
signedbewildered said:
HookedonGriz said:

To give him credit, he’s developed some great QB’s, even if coach only lets him choose from the LB’s to play QB. At least the conference thought so. Just like they think Sterk should be a co-FCS Defensive Player of the Year.

What’s funny there is that wasn’t even Sterk who they made co MVP. That would have made too much sense

HookedonGriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:
signedbewildered said:
HookedonGriz said:

What’s funny there is that wasn’t even Sterk who they made co MVP. That would have made too much sense

Well that just shows the stupidity of the con and me :lol:

bigsky33 said:
indian-outlaw said:

Dennis Erickson is bored. He spent a lot of time at Cat practices last season. Don’t be surprised. He loves Bozeman and MSU.

Haha yeah right...😄

bigsky33 said:
indian-outlaw said:

What is he, 85? Dude has been sending back soup and tipping 8.2% for a decade now. What are they going to do if there is a night game?

indian-outlaw said:
bigsky33 said:
indian-outlaw said:

Haha yeah right...😄

Dennis would love it. He is close to Choate. He is at a stage in life where it would be fun for him. It would not be about money.

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
indian-outlaw said:

What is he, 85? Dude has been sending back soup and tipping 8.2% for a decade now. What are they going to do if there is a night game?

He is 72. Not that old. He is in great shape. He did great in his last gig at Utah. The guy is a Hall of Fame coach. He knows his football!!

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
indian-outlaw said:

He is 72. Not that old. He is in great shape. He did great in his last gig at Utah. The guy is a Hall of Fame coach. He knows his football!!

Then break out the soft crackers and Sanka, and let’s do this! I’m sure Choach would welcome an OC “doing it for fun because he’s bored.”

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
indian-outlaw said:

I for one hope he does not decide to come out of retirement or even volunteer his time with the cats as that would make the cats better no doubt.

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:

Then break out the soft crackers and Sanka, and let’s do this! I’m sure Choach would welcome an OC “doing it for fun because he’s bored.”

You don’t know Dennis. The guy would out work anyone and would love it and be having fun. He loves the game and he loves MSU. Choate knows him well!

bigsky33 said:
indian-outlaw said:
bigsky33 said:
indian-outlaw said:

Haha yeah right...😄

Dennis would love it. He is close to Choate. He is at a stage in life where it would be fun for him. It would not be about money.
Keep dreaming Butterball, far be it from me to piss on your rice crispies.

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

You don’t know Dennis. The guy would out work anyone and would love it and be having fun. He loves the game and he loves MSU. Choate knows him well!

Sounds like a done deal a la VAJ not leaving for Oregon.

Back