• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2020 Recruiting: 4 Signed & 4 Transfers

Bjorn Bjornstein said:
Cleaning up the list:
Quincy McGriff has trimmed Montana from consideration
Kimani Holt has verballed to Portland State
Xavier Dusell has verballed to Northern Colorado
Jaylen Nowell has verballed to Washington
Jhaylon Martinez has verballed to UNLV

Kendall Munson verballed to Pepperdine
JT Tan to Lehigh

UncleRico said:
sacstateman said:
Grizbballfan14 said:
sacstateman said:
Jaylen Nowell played for Washington the last 2 seasons and was the Pac12 player of the year last season.....drafted in the second round of the NBA draft in June....I guess he's not coming to Missoula....

He meant Shane Nowell, his little brother. Who's playing basketball in Sacramento these days? It must suck to see us get all of these great recruits from California.

I have to commend your coach for knowing where the ballers are....He would never field a team with kids from Montana only.....BTW 14....I'm not Carnac the Magnificent, so I can't read minds....

California has 40 million people and Montana has 1 million. The metro area of Sacramento has twice as many people as Montana. So yes it does make sense. The thing I can't get is how California schools are not more dominant in both basketball and football. How the aren't USC or UCLA in the Elite 8 every single year? If you look at the top 25 high school recruits last year in the state of California only ONE stayed in state. Only one..that is crazy.

I you had a chance to get out of California...wouldn't you take it LOL!

GoldStandardGriz said:
Paytonlives said:
Cleaned up the recruiting list...

If there is any more additions or subtractions please post
Not in Peyton Watson's or Quincy McGriff's top 5

We are no longer on Paolo or Pablo Banchero’s list. No Paolo Banchetto for us either :)

2021 6-foot-6, 180-pound small forward. From San Fran, 2 other offers.
[media]https://twitter.com/mittymenshoops/status/1189379102773432320[/media]

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe099c7OKxw[/media]

Andre Henry is off the Board; verbal to UC Irvine
Kimani Holt too; verbal to Portland State

I’ve read that Yagi is eligible “2nd semester”. Does that mean he can start playing as soon as finals are done in FIRST semester? Or does he have to wait until classes begin for SECOND semester?

AZGrizFan said:
I’ve read that Yagi is eligible “2nd semester”. Does that mean he can start playing as soon as finals are done in FIRST semester? Or does he have to wait until classes begin for SECOND semester?

It's an NCAA rule so it probably makes zero sense, we can be sure of that much.

Hoops watcher said:
AZGrizFan said:

It's an NCAA rule so it probably makes zero sense, we can be sure of that much.

I read somewhere that it is when grades for 1st semester are entered.

Paytonlives said:
Cleaned up the recruiting list...

If there is any more additions or subtractions please post

1/9/2020 - 2021 PF Kyle Frelow (6-6, 195, 2★) has received an offer from Montana.
Should Dishon 'd.j.' Jackson be on the list.
Both of these pieces of info come from Verbal Commits site

Back