• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Ogden Weather

:lol:
signedbewildered said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Diesel said:
signedbewildered said:
I learned I think in 8th grade health class or maybe even hunters safety to avoid hypothermia stay away from booze as it gives a false sense of warmth.

That’s funny all I remember in those classes was “tarp the load” and “saftey first” :lol:

Mine was, “A safety is a mechanical device that can and will fail.” Pretty good advice in retrospect. Multi-platform application, if you will.

True. I hope ours are in fine working order tomorrow night.

:lol: Wasn’t what I was thinking, but definitely more appropriate for the occasion. Mr. Lewis taught above his pay grade.

We beat Appalachian State in the snow and blow. We can beat weber state in the snow and blow! It’s who we are....

Go Griz!

Weather.gov says <.5” of snow accumulation. 5-8mph winds. So it should be pretty decent conditions tonight.

bigkid said:
We beat Appalachian State in the snow and blow. We can beat weber state in the snow and blow! It’s who we are....

Go Griz!

Just thought of that Zambrano TD catch and smiled.

Counter Assault said:
I can't believe you pussies even started a threat about weather. Not making Montana proud. How many Cat/Griz games have been complete shite? Seriously.

Seriously? C’mon bro, these are Griz fans we are talking about. It’s just a thing here. Surprised it surprises you......

CDAGRIZ said:
behappp said:
My app says little rain until 9 or 10 then more likely. Temps around 37. Wind 9-16 mph
Miserable weather for the fans. A nice lead/win and it becomes much easier to deal with.

Anyone know what the turf is there?

It’s...I think it’s just field turf.

Placed on concrete.

bigkid said:

Go Griz!

Still my favorite game ever to attend as a Griz fan. The stadium atmosphere was absolutely electric that afternoon/evening-the weather change, Sambrano's catch, the hysteria during App's last drive and the explosion when Tru foiled their last play of the game on the goal line! Magnificent college playoff game!

Back