• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Ogden Weather

Weather Channel Wednesday afternoon forecast: https://weather.com/weather/5day/l/0c9d204b7b9fa340c4908a2cf5efd1c91edbe36e8ff5a5ffc096be2cceb955e0

My app says little rain until 9 or 10 then more likely. Temps around 37. Wind 9-16 mph
Miserable weather for the fans. A nice lead/win and it becomes much easier to deal with.

Anyone know what the turf is there?

behappp said:
My app says little rain until 9 or 10 then more likely. Temps around 37. Wind 9-16 mph
Miserable weather for the fans. A nice lead/win and it becomes much easier to deal with.

It’s a hellspawn breed made from the bones of fornicators, and the sinews of theives and gluttons, ahahahahahahaaaa!

It’s...I think it’s just field turf.

For those traveling on Thursday: The forecast for southeast Idaho (Idaho Falls to the Utah border) says that we'll be getting some nasty rain mixed with snow (or vice versa :? ) for tomorrow afternoon. Winds in the 10-20 mph range are also predicted -- and the local guys/gals are probably best at getting their wind predictions right.

Nothing an experienced mountain-snow driver can't handle. But be prepared to slow down a bit for icy slush, and watch out for the idiots who don't know what they're doing. (Had a couple slide-offs on the freeway today in much less messy conditions.)

CDAGRIZ said:
behappp said:

It’s a hellspawn breed made from the bones of fornicators, and the sinews of theives and gluttons, ahahahahahahaaaa!

It’s...I think it’s just field turf.

:thumb:

Hopefully we have cleats for the wet bones of fornicators. At least for JLM and Flowers. Our aces in the hole.

My app says 50% of rain/snow at kickoff getting higher as game goes on.

I live in Salt Lake and storm is starting to roll in now...

Dang its gonna be a cold late game. I'm pumped! GRIZ crowd I hope stays loud and lively.

I learned I think in 8th grade health class or maybe even hunters safety to avoid hypothermia stay away from booze as it gives a false sense of warmth.

Screw that. Salted Caramel Crown is packed. Id rather have a false sense of warmth than no sense of warmth.

signedbewildered said:
I learned I think in 8th grade health class or maybe even hunters safety to avoid hypothermia stay away from booze as it gives a false sense of warmth.

That’s funny all I remember in those classes was “tarp the load” and “saftey first” :lol:

Diesel said:
signedbewildered said:

That’s funny all I remember in those classes was “tarp the load” and “saftey first” :lol:

Mine was, “A safety is a mechanical device that can and will fail.” Pretty good advice in retrospect. Multi-platform application, if you will.

Chance Cloud Cover
6:00 pm Snow Showers 35 F 30 F 51 % 0.10 in 95 % 32 F 90 % 5 mph ESE 30.08 in
7:00 pm SnowSnow 35 F 30 F 68 % 0.20 in 100 % 32 F 91 % 5 mph ESE 30.05 in
8:00 pm SnowSnow 35 F 29 F 71 % 0.20 in 100 % 32 F 90 % 6 mph SE 30.02 in
9:00 pm SnowSnow 35 F 30 F 79 % 0.20 in 100 % 32 F 90 % 5 mph SE 29.99 in
10:00 pm SnowSnow 35 F 29 F 83 % 0.20 in 100 % 33 F 91 % 7 mph SSE 29.96 in
11:00 pm SnowSnow 35 F 29 F 79 % 0.20 in 100 % 34 F 95 % 7 mph SSE 29.93 in

I can't believe you pussies even started a threat about weather. Not making Montana proud. How many Cat/Griz games have been complete shite? Seriously.

CDAGRIZ said:
Diesel said:
signedbewildered said:

Mine was, “A safety is a mechanical device that can and will fail.” Pretty good advice in retrospect. Multi-platform application, if you will.

True. I hope ours are in fine working order tomorrow night.

Counter Assault said:
I can't believe you pussies even started a threat about weather. Not making Montana proud. How many Cat/Griz games have been complete shite? Seriously.

All of MSU in one post.

Counter Assault said:

Ok boomer. Some people like to pass the ball, and weather is important for that.

hilinegrizfan said:
Counter Assault said:

Ok boomer. Some people like to pass the ball, and weather is relevant for that.

hilinegrizfan said:
hilinegrizfan said:
Counter Assault said:
Not the mention the fact that we want LOTS of people to travel to the game. Weather can decide your travel schedule as well as your route.

Safe travel, people! And GO GRIZ :egriz:

IdaGriz01 said:
hilinegrizfan said:
hilinegrizfan said:
Counter Assault said:
Not the mention the fact that we want LOTS of people to travel to the game. Weather can decide your travel schedule as well as your route.

Ida, would you agree that I-15 all the way down from Butte would be the safest route tomorrow?

Griz til I die said:
IdaGriz01 said:
hilinegrizfan said:
hilinegrizfan said:

Ida, would you agree that I-15 all the way down from Butte would be the safest route tomorrow?
Absolutely!

Have not followed the weather inside Montana that much, but ... be really careful on the Idaho side of Monida Pass. The conditions predicted for tomorrow could turn the Idaho downslope into an f'ing ice rink. If you're lucky, the Idaho road people might scrape and sand it properly, but I wouldn't count too much on that (tight budgets). There's a long sweeping curve about 2 miles south of Spencer that can be a monster. Back when we drove north to Missoula for games during this time of year, we sometimes saw a couple trucks and two or three cars off the road there. Again, it's something you can handle, but you have to watch for idiots who try to push it.

Back