• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Weber State's Psych Up Vid for Montana

EverettGriz said:
MontanaJack2006 said:
Htowngriz said:
MontanaJack2006 said:
Could someone that watched the video whip-up a reenactment for the rest of us?

Sure, right after I whip up an exact replica of the Mona Lisa.

I need to stop asking stupid questions.

Don’t be so hard on yourself, Jack. It was not a stupid question. It’s just that...well, the beauty of that work of art is just impossible to describe. I mean, have you ever tried to describe a sunset to someone who didn’t see it? Same thing.

Steven Spielburg couldn't duplicate that magnificent madness. Maybe Alfred Hitchcock in his prime.

EverettGriz said:
MontanaJack2006 said:
Htowngriz said:
MontanaJack2006 said:
Could someone that watched the video whip-up a reenactment for the rest of us?

Don’t be so hard on yourself, Jack. It was not a stupid question. It’s just that...well, the beauty of that work of art is just impossible to describe. I mean, have you ever tried to describe a sunset to someone who didn’t see it? Same thing.

There really are no words...
We should have sent a poet.

https://youtu.be/ACKWK55Ic9M

It was like a scene out of Phantom of the Opera in the underworld, with Napoleon Dynamite playing the part of the Phantom with a speech impediment. Dark and scary yet very safe.

This
tenor.gif

Plus this

giphy.gif

But in a car with poor lighting

pussycatkillerz said:
EverettGriz said:
MontanaJack2006 said:
Htowngriz said:

There really are no words...
We should have sent a poet.

https://youtu.be/ACKWK55Ic9M

it just keeps getting better

PhxGriz said:
Dammit! Late to momentous.

Don’t worry, it was just the greatest fan video since C.A.T.S. The good news is eGriz has a short memory, and I’m sure the video will never be referenced in future games against Weber.

Back