• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Weber State's Psych Up Vid for Montana

jodcon said:
Ursa Major said:
jodcon said:
pussycatkillerz said:
It was like Randy the "Macho Man" Savage snapping into a Slim Jim. Just less Macho and more Mormon...

It was like Buffalo Bob putting the Griz in a hole and telling them to put the lotion on their skin.

That creepy.

It's ironic that he got such a bad reception from Weber fans and it was embraced by Griz fans. A prophet is never honored in their own land.

His mistake was he didn't surround himself with 6 wives, at least one that was questionably legal age. That would have sold it.
Agreed :thumb:

WEberNation, if you’re reading this from the Miata, or Slippery Pete’s apartment, or wherever, please put the video back up. Please. It would mean so much to so many during this holiday season when times can be tough. You and I both know what the Good Book says about selfishness. We beg of you: Find it in your heart to warm so many others’ hearts by restoring the video. Thank you, and God bless.

PS: if anyone is a member on that message board, could you please pass this humble plea along to WEberNation?

I was able to see it before they pulled it. My first thought was that there’s no way I’m bringing my family to a place where I know that guy is going to be! Maybe it was a genius way to dissuade Griz fans from coming, or a suggested above, it could have been a Griz fan mole. Creepy!

3izw45.jpg

Colter_Nuanez56 said:
Ursa Major said:
This will be celebrated in Cheney for generations. They're finally off the hook for the worst fan video.

[media]https://youtu.be/BjYJgUQZ3k4[/media]

This is also in the running for the worst hype video ever....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtWLPy7UGPU
3j0nnb.jpg

Has anyone had any luck trying to get this guy to bring the video back? We need this video, and we need it now! It's one of the best pieces of work ever in the history of BSC fandom. Please, Mr. WEberNation, give the people what they want, sir. Bring it back.

CDAGRIZ said:
Has anyone had any luck trying to get this guy to bring the video back? We need this video, and we need it now! It's one of the best pieces of work ever in the history of BSC fandom. Please, Mr. WEberNation, give the people what they want, sir. Bring it back.

I asked over there.
It's in God's hands now.

pussycatkillerz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I asked over there.
It's in God's hands now.

Can you tell him I will convert if he reposts the video? I think he will get $100 off next month's dues and a coupon book for the referral. Tough to resist.

CDAGRIZ said:
pussycatkillerz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I asked over there.
It's in God's hands now.

Can you tell him I will convert if he reposts the video? I think he will get $100 off next month's dues and a coupon book for the referral. Tough to resist.

You may be on to something here

pussycatkillerz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I asked over there.
It's in God's hands now.

How much ?

fanofzoo said:
pussycatkillerz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I asked over there.
It's in God's hands now.

How much ?

Can you put a price on salvation? OK, fine, $25k and you’re, wheep whoop, absolved.

Htowngriz said:
MontanaJack2006 said:
Could someone that watched the video whip-up a reenactment for the rest of us?

Sure, right after I whip up an exact replica of the Mona Lisa.

Mother of God! That is The perfect comment. Not “A” perfect comment; “The” perfect comment. Everyone else is playing for second at this point.

MontanaJack2006 said:
Htowngriz said:
MontanaJack2006 said:

I need to stop asking stupid questions.

Don’t be so hard on yourself, Jack. It was not a stupid question. It’s just that...well, the beauty of that work of art is just impossible to describe. I mean, have you ever tried to describe a sunset to someone who didn’t see it? Same thing.

EverettGriz said:
MontanaJack2006 said:
Htowngriz said:
MontanaJack2006 said:

I need to stop asking stupid questions.

Don’t be so hard on yourself, Jack. It was not a stupid question. It’s just that...well, the beauty of that work of art is just impossible to describe. I mean, have you ever tried to describe a sunset to someone who didn’t see it? Same thing.

all of this is comedy gold. proud of you guys :thumb:

Back