• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Ogden Weather

Wouldn't it be funny if all the noise form the Griz fans in Weebs causes the home team to have some false starts?

Not big on the whole rain thing but, I'll take some snow. Weber fans won't show, and the Griz fans will probably be louder. I am not at all great with this whole Friday night BS. But I guess positive wise since it's on EPSN2 everyone gets to watch without the usual struggles.

At least with the artificial turf Weber won’t be watering the field for a slop fest. Hope the Ogden locals wear mittens and not gloves if they attend the game, weather could be cold.

Don't worry folks. Plenty of "anti-freeze" flowing around the stands to keep everyone warm.... :)

If you haven't been there and are going, make sure you check out their tailgating policy. And don't leave the stadium at half... You won't get back in.

Seriously though, we did find a couple of cool bars in Ogden. Wish I could make it.

I'll openly admit that I'm genuinely concerned about this Inland Pacific Northwest football team, so accustomed to cold and loud, traveling a full 489 miles South and transitioning to the somewhat mild and possibly wet and quiet.

How will the staff adjust to this shocking change? Will Sneed be able to throw the ball more than 15 yards? Will our long-snapper commit a butt-fumble? So many questions remain ...

CFallsGriz said:
I'll openly admit that I'm genuinely concerned about this Inland Pacific Northwest football team, so accustomed to cold and loud, traveling a full 489 miles South and transitioning to the somewhat mild and possibly wet and quiet.

How will the staff adjust to this shocking change? Will Sneed be able to throw the ball more than 15 yards? Will our long-snapper commit a butt-fumble? So many questions remain ...

I share similar fears. Will Mallory spreading jersey juices on defenders be as enjoyable with the sound of silence?

CFallsGriz said:

Buddy, we have a coked up Weber fan making hype vids from the driver’s seat of his ‘02 Miata. It’s gonna be loud.

CDAGRIZ said:
CFallsGriz said:

Buddy, we have a coked up Weber fan making hype vids from the driver’s seat of his ‘02 Miata. It’s gonna be loud.

Okay, my mind is made up. I'm spending the entire workday tomorrow digging up this video.

I need leads. Do we have a username? Was it YouTube generated, Twitter? What color Miata? Utah plates? Known associates? Give me something here before the Hardy Boys jump in and steal the thunder on tracking this bandit down.

MontanaJack2006 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CFallsGriz said:

Okay, my mind is made up. I'm spending the entire workday tomorrow digging up this video.

I need leads. Do we have a username? Was it YouTube generated, Twitter? What color Miata? Utah plates? Known associates? Give me something here before the Hardy Boys jump in and steal the thunder on tracking this bandit down.

The user is the dude whose posts are screenshot in the psych video thread. It was on YouTube. I didn’t get a great look at the Miata, but I know an ‘02 beauty when I see one.

MontanaJack2006 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CFallsGriz said:

Genesis:

https://bigskyfans.com/wildcats/viewtopic.php?t=8616

Ursa Major said:
MontanaJack2006 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CFallsGriz said:

Genesis:

Thanks for nothing Ursa, all I got from that is Weber fans are mad at a guy named Stew who they think is a sell out, pretty harsh talk over there.

Diesel said:
Ursa Major said:
MontanaJack2006 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Genesis:

Thanks for nothing Ursa, all I got from that is Weber fans are mad at a guy named Stew who they think is a sell out, pretty harsh talk over there.
I'm thinking someone needs to take one for the team and register over there as a Weeb fan. You know, try and fit in over there and earn their trust complaining about the price of juice boxes, buying xmas presents for nine kids and which facial cleansers are best. We need a mole.

CDAGRIZ said:
CFallsGriz said:

With any luck, and if the alcohol content in beer in that area is any indication, homeboy's dealer will have stepped on his blow with a damn lot of Arm & Hammer. This way, he won't spin out until sometime late Thursday, and we can put this worry to bed.

It's gonna be a long week

SWeberCat would be a good candidate for the mole he is already registered and says he doesn’t know about strip joints, but tells about Deez Center Parking for $10. He obviously is already corrupted.

Someone on Webers board said that precipitation is only expected mid day and theres little chance of any after 6PM.....would think no rain would certainly benefit the Griz playing style.

Rain would benefit Weber. The team with the better run game and defense tends to play better in a rainy game, especially against a heavy pass team.

Back