• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Weber State's Psych Up Vid for Montana

Was that a fan video or was it an official from the University sort of video?

bummer, should of saved it
was fun while it lasted...

qMJm3Ug.jpg

MTGRZ said:
Did anybody save it? That belongs in the National Film Registry.

I'm really kicking myself for allowing that gem to get away :puppy:

At least we'll always have ring the bell and no means no @ msu...

RayWill said:
And now he has taken the video down. Must have realized it did not have the effect he was hoping for.

Well thank god we've preserved it here forever. Works of art such as that should not be hidden from pubic view.

pussycatkillerz said:
Diesel said:
MontanaJack2006 said:
Dang, missed it.

It was like Mr Rogers doing a Metallica video, but not that cool or dangerous.

It was like Randy the "Macho Man" Savage snapping into a Slim Jim. Just less Macho and more Mormon...

You guys aren't helping...this seems to have been "the one".

For the love of Hauck, please someone, anyone, dig this video up and repost.

MontanaJack2006 said:
pussycatkillerz said:
Diesel said:
MontanaJack2006 said:
Dang, missed it.

It was like Randy the "Macho Man" Savage snapping into a Slim Jim. Just less Macho and more Mormon...

Agreed. Nothing is ever really gone from the internet. Here’s what I remember:

This was a dude in quarter light, in his car, in the rain, freshly frustrated from a long soaking. He was calm at first, but then worked himself up into a frenzy screaming about how they aren’t just the College of Ogden like everyone calls them, and how this game is for the whole state of Idaho, or Utah. He screamed at people to get to the game and be loud, but reminded them that the Santa Festival was downtown, and to dress warm. Then, he screamed the same sort of thing some more, snorted a line of coke off a hooker’s ass, and denounced his leader Warren Jeffs. I’m thinking that’s why it’s been taken down.

CDAGRIZ said:
MontanaJack2006 said:
pussycatkillerz said:
Diesel said:

This was a dude in quarter light, in his car, in the rain, freshly frustrated from a long soaking. He was calm at first, but then worked himself up into a frenzy screaming about how they aren’t just the College of Ogden like everyone calls them, and how this game is for the whole state of Idaho, or Utah. He screamed at people to get to the game and be loud, but reminded them that the Santa Festival was downtown, and to dress warm. Then, he screamed the same sort of thing some more, snorted a line of coke off a hooker’s ass, and denounced his leader Warren Jeffs. I’m thinking that’s why it’s been taken down.

Plus blaming us for being dirty and hurting all their players..

pussycatkillerz said:
Diesel said:
MontanaJack2006 said:
Dang, missed it.

It was like Buffalo Bob putting the Griz in a hole and telling them to put the lotion on their skin.

That creepy.

jodcon said:
pussycatkillerz said:
Diesel said:
MontanaJack2006 said:
Dang, missed it.

It was like Buffalo Bob putting the Griz in a hole and telling them to put the lotion on their skin.

That creepy.

It's ironic that he got such a bad reception from Weber fans and it was embraced by Griz fans. A prophet is never honored in their own land.

Ursa Major said:
jodcon said:
pussycatkillerz said:
Diesel said:

That creepy.

It's ironic that he got such a bad reception from Weber fans and it was embraced by Griz fans. A prophet is never honored in their own land.

His mistake was he didn't surround himself with 6 wives, at least one that was questionably legal age. That would have sold it.

cclarkblues said:
CDAGRIZ said:
MontanaJack2006 said:
pussycatkillerz said:

Plus blaming us for being dirty and hurting all their players..

Cherish what you all witnessed. For those of us that missed this, we will move forward but the color of life is forever grayed.

MontanaJack2006 said:
pussycatkillerz said:
Diesel said:
MontanaJack2006 said:
Dang, missed it.

What I saw was Jack Nicholson in the Shining promoting the football game, Santa’s Village, and the preservation of Utah while dressing warmly.

Nicely done. Definitely a Fear & Loathing in Ogden aspect to it. Should really bring the fans out!

Grizzlies1982 said:
MontanaJack2006 said:
pussycatkillerz said:
Diesel said:

What I saw was Jack Nicholson in the Shining promoting the football game, Santa’s Village, and the preservation of Utah while dressing warmly.

Nicely done. Definitely a Fear & Loathing in Ogden aspect to it. Should really bring the fans out!

Funny I saw Captain Kangaroo in a Batman suit w/o the mask filming himself with his Bat-go-pro in the Batmobile in the Batcave the voice was a low growl like Batman and the pace of Mel Tillis warning the little Elves to remember to brush after visiting the cold, dark, Stew on Friday night.

Back